Minecraft Server - Pazland!
Backup file in 1st post
I've tarted it up a bit downstairs, but upstairs will remain a mystery, it seems.

Oo-er - it actually felt really weird when you went upstairs.

Quality job! Only one cottage to go!
Grim... wrote:
Oo-er - it actually felt really weird when you went upstairs.

Quality job! Only one cottage to go!

And then the Asdas!
I spied a Meaty in Pazland last night. For 4 minutes :)
Special end-of-year Pazland activation!

Visit pazland.ddns.net:443 for Minecraft nostalgia fun!

Or don't, it's all the same to me ;)
Good news everybody!

I've managed to convert Pazland to the Bedrock format and upload it to a (checks notes) Realm. If anyone would like visitor access to look around, just let me know!
TheVision wrote:
Is their anyway to view this via Minecraft on the Xbox One yet? I'm guessing not...

Guess what, 2017's, TheVision! Now there is!
Would you mind giving me a copy of it so I could upload it to my Realm please, dude? Would be good to let the kiddies have a run around ;)
GazChap wrote:
Would you mind giving me a copy of it so I could upload it to my Realm please, dude? Would be good to let the kiddies have a run around ;)

Sure thing bud. Give me a mo.

Please be aware that there are quite a few swears in Pazland. Some pretty bad ones too. Meaty and Dimmers are grown ups.
I doubt there's anything they won't have heard Jem and I throw around the house ;)

(can I say that?)
Beex doesn't like the size of the file it seems. PM your email and I'll wetransfer it to you.

Never mind, link incoming
Cheers - blimey, that is big! (actress, bishop etc.)
May it always stand as a testament to what men do with too much spare time on their hands.
Huh, weird. A lot of the sweary signs have been censored. I don't know if someone has gone around and done it manually, or it's a part of the realms upload process. All of the standard swears that I found are now "xxxxxx" but compound swears like the delightful "shitcunt" seem unaffected, so I suspect it's the latter.
What did the tribe think of Pazland, Gaz?
Haven't managed to get it on the realm yet, every time I try and upload it it says "An error occured [sic]" :(
Getting dissed by my kids for design choices I made in Pazland a decade ago is my new way of feeling old.
Page 22 of 22 [ 1067 posts ]