Dungeons and Dragons
Glad you'r feeling better. Hope you are too, sdg. No pressure for tonight, obviously I'm itching to play but don't want to be looking at the walking dead tonight :D

...you'd get Moonbeamed x
I’ve only been awake for 4 hours in the last 36 and unbelievably still feel tired so I don’t think I have the mental capacity to do it tonight. How’s the rest of the week looking for everyone else, could we reschedule to Tuesday or Wednesday night?

While I’m here, there’s a Kickstarter running that you might be interested in.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ro ... racter-kit

I’ve got the first book they kickstarted (it’s the one I bought myself just before my birthday once it had gone to retail) and it’s a great wee book. This one is for inspiration when creating characters and suitable for players and DMs.
Any night is fine for me.
Zardoz wrote:
Any night is fine for me.

Haha, loser! Get a life m8

I can do Tue, Thu, Fri or Sun. All 22:30 hard stop except Fri where I can go as late as you like.
In fact I’d be open to switching away from Mondays on a regular basis anyway as it now clashes with something else I’ve been invited to, but had to decline.

However if everyone else loves Mondays I’m happy to stick with it. Basically I can’t do Wednesdays or Saturdays but anything else is usually pretty good.
myp wrote:
In fact I’d be open to switching away from Mondays

See you next Tuesday.
I like the Monday night thing but I'm flexible.

Ask your mum.
Yeah, I'm fairly flexibile, Tue or Weds works good for me right now.

Hope everyone is feeling better soon! Don't worry, it's just the Microsoft Nanobots tuning your bones to act as a 5G antenna.
I doubt I can make the rest of the week. I've had to do some sleeping gymnastics to be ready for this evening :(
Unless it's like tomorrow. I might be able to squeeze that in but I'll be dopey un-medded most likely.
Tomorrow then? All being well.
Dimrill wrote:
I doubt I can make the rest of the week. I've had to do some sleeping gymnastics to be ready for this evening :(

Oh no! If the Ghost Wizard says we're about to find the magical Forge of Spells after all this time, i'd quite like for us to all be there. It'd be a shame if we fight the guardian of the forge, the fabled 12-headed Elephant with all it's wonderful ears, and Ermintrude isn't aroud to enjoy it.
Or tomorrow. Tomorrow works.
I can do tomorrow if everyone else is on board.
I didn’t realise there was a board in D&D

(Tomorrow is fine)
Squirt wrote:
Oh no! If the Ghost Wizard says we're about to find the magical Forge of Spells after all this time,

I somehow doubt it. We spent the best part of a month in that feckin castle!
But this time we had Druidic wisdom guiding us to the heart of the mission!
Zardoz wrote:

Is that the wisdom on clambering into any room that has fog-of-war in it, regardless of any traps or ambushes in there?
Dimrill wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

Is that the wisdom on clambering into any room that has fog-of-war in it, regardless of any traps or ambushes in there?

No, that was Druidic courage! :metul:
I'm good for tonight if everyone else is :)
Yeah, go on then.
Sharp or half past sharp?
I have a rowing club Zoom meeting that I can't miss at 7pm about the World Championships next year so I'll go to it and say that I have a hard finish at 7:30pm, which means I should be officially sharp this week.
Excellent!

I can already feel Mother Natures wrathful energies surging in my veins :hug:
I wonder what I can do to that dumbass dwarf this week
Bicker bicker... Save your energies for murder and looting!
...and harmonising the elements of the natural world.
Zardoz wrote:
...and harmonising the elements of the natural world.

Is that a euphemism for pissing ones pants?
Zardoz wrote:
Bicker bicker... Save your energies for murder and looting!

Don’t lump me in with that bloodthirsty half-pint!
Since we're reaching a significant milestone in the adventure, I thought now would be a good time for me to have a check in with the characters and firm up some details that might be useful to me as we are able to start exploring the wider world outside of Phandalin.

I've changed permissions on the character entries in Legend Keeper so that you should only be able to see your own, but you should also have edit capability. I've put some questions in there, can you answer them by updating the LK entry please? You can be as specific and detailed, or as high level and generic as you want but if there's something you feel is important about your character backstory please make a note of it there even if it doesn't fit into one of my questions.
You've already answered some of this in the past but it will be much easier for me to plan if it's all to hand for me in one place :)

https://app.legendkeeper.com/a/worlds/c ... 25vnfa34jb

I think that link might take you there but who knows with me eh?!
I'm not so sure about edit capability, do I even have an account?
Mr Dave wrote:
I'm not so sure about edit capability, do I even have an account?

Send me your email address and I'll invite you
I have miraculously awoked early. Where is this editing capability? I am logged in but I can't seem to spy anything like that.
Dimrill wrote:
I have miraculously awoked early. Where is this editing capability? I am logged in but I can't seem to spy anything like that.

If you click on the entry for Rummage Inc, and from their Ermintrude, it should take you to it and allow you to type directly into it.
I've just re-edited my last edition.
sdg wrote:
Dimrill wrote:

If you click on the entry for Rummage Inc, and from their Ermintrude, it should take you to it and allow you to type directly into it.

What a circuitous and none intuitive route.
Tut. Wyvern Tor still empty Gill!
Dimrill wrote:
Tut. Wyvern Tor still empty Gill!

No it's not!

For some reason I'd set it to hidden.
Fnaar, it was actually an Ogre I killed in one turn. Much more heroic.
Jeez, you've put a lot into this, sdg! :luv:

Some great details you've recorded.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
:luv: Charlotte :luv:

Also: Sister Wendy is hotter than I imagined!

#HarpersAreHotties
Zardoz wrote:
Jeez, you've put a lot into this, sdg! :luv:

Some great details you've recorded.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
:luv: Charlotte :luv:

Also: Sister Wendy is hotter than I imagined!

#HarpersAreHotties

Probably because she sounds like a wee Scottish Granny :DD
I just get an empty S(c)huu page
There's an old woman living in it.
Splendid! Thank you for all your work sdg, this really cool. I have written some stuff for Ivo, and have retconned in a figure from his past.
Mr Dave wrote:
I just get an empty S(c)huu page

Ready now, I had to wait for you to join so I could edit your permissions.
Page 52 of 69 [ 3449 posts ]