Dungeons and Dragons
myp wrote:
@grim... interesting side effect of the new rotation code? That black border isn’t on my image on my phone.

Yup.
Grim... wrote:
myp wrote:
@grim... interesting side effect of the new rotation code? That black border isn’t on my image on my phone.

Yup.

Do you need another £2
Does we have a well Gilly? DOes WE?!
Alive, well, and reporting for duty!
sdg wrote:

Huzzah!

I hope we're going to see everyone's new christmas jumpers / dice / beer steins on full display!
Squirt wrote:
sdg wrote:

Huzzah!

I hope we're going to see everyone's new christmas jumpers / dice / beer steins on full display!

It’s 4th Jan you clucking xunt
True! But this is our first chance to show off our christmas loot all together!
I have a surprise for later. Hopefully!
Squirt wrote:
True! But this is our first chance to show off our christmas loot all together!

I need to rejig my desktop to fit my new "Arena of The Dice".
I don't think I have the room for the Dice Acre in moi Den.
Just made some space next to me. That’s sat on top of an IKEA Kallax book shelf!
That’s a blackjack table
Zardoz wrote:
Just made some space next to me. That’s sat on top of an IKEA Kallax book shelf!

What the fuck
:metul:

Oh, is the comment because the pic is sideways?
myp wrote:
http://www.sdndg.uk

Convenient!
Zardoz wrote:
myp wrote:
http://www.sdndg.uk

Convenient!

ta
Needs individual links to our bio.....s rather than one to DnD Beyond's main site. Also the official logo at the bottom.
Dimrill wrote:
Needs individual links to our bio.....s rather than one to DnD Beyond's main site. Also the official logo at the bottom.

Thanks for the feedback!
Oh awesome! That is handy!
Good game all! In which the gang rebuild a banshee's bird house, argued with a squirrel and forged an uneasy alliance with a vile graverobber, who uses dark magic to reanimate corpses in a perverse facsimile of life for his own foul goals.
Spiders >>>>>>>> Squirrels
I incinerated a zombie and touched Siouxsie's brain hole with my mind wand.
I would like to nominate Zardoth finding his happy place whilst fixing the birdhouse as the picture of the session.
I made a bird table of Banshee Calmification.

We wasted two nuts.
I didn't have much to do this week. Apart from stopping you talking to that damn squrriiekl
I think we should've continued to talk to the squirrel. It was the high point of the day. Needs a picture about it.
After we've cleared out the orcs and dragons and bandits and zombies, we clearly need to return to the forest and find that squirrel
shouldve used myptiks minor illusion to create an illusionary nut.
Zardoz wrote:
:metul:

Oh, is the comment because the pic is sideways?

Yup
Dimrill wrote:
I didn't have much to do this week. Apart from stopping you talking to that damn squrriiekl

You semi cleft a posh zombie and spotted the path of squirrel/banshee!
"Make a little Birdhouse in your soul a clearing just outside a Banshees thatched gaff"
What a waste of rummaging
That persuasion check when you asked the banshee the question last night was pretty well timed. I'd set the DC at 20 for max info and that's what was rolled. If the roll had been lower, the info received would have been much less and possibly even only enough to have you trusting him and not revealing his broader plans.
Love it, a very lovely bird house.
myp wrote:
What a waste of rummaging

I'm no looter! I'm a Naturist!
Ditched the lvl2 Druid Spells I started with in favour of these two:

Pass without trace:
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
A veil of shadows and Silence radiates from you, masking you and your companions from detection. For the Duration, each creature you choose within 30 feet of you (including you) has a +10 bonus to Dexterity (Stealth) checks and can’t be tracked except by magical means. A creature that receives this bonus leaves behind no tracks or other traces of its Passage.

Moonbeam:
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
A silvery beam of pale light shines down in a 5-foot radius, 40-foot-high Cylinder centered on a point within range. Until the spell ends, dim light fills the Cylinder.

When a creature enters the spell's area for the first time on a turn or starts its turn there, it is engulfed in ghostly flames that cause searing pain, and it must make a Constitution saving throw. It takes 2d10 radiant damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.

A Shapechanger makes its saving throw with disadvantage. If it fails, it also instantly reverts to its original form and can't assume a different form until it leaves the spell's light.

On each of your turns after you cast this spell, you can use an action to move the beam 60 feet in any direction.

Should be good for damage each turn against big enemy or clustered smaller ones. Also adds a little more pizzaz to Ivo's already fantastic light show, probably safer to use than THUNDERWAVE too :D
Ohhh, Moonbeam looks like it'll be handy if we ever decide to mess up some zombos. Didn't Sister Wendy say something about radiant damage? Plus as you're a mooning moon druid, it seem appropriate.
I'll be the first to turn on that dirty Necromancer with my Moonbeam if he starts getting all cocky.
Pass Without a Trace can be great, especially when you have a dwarf walking around sounding like a one man band in full plate armour.

I wasn't sure if any of you had radiant magic dealing spells, that's very useful given your new friend!
I'm very clever!
Is it Monday yet?
SDG, are you currently 'playing' a game with 'others'?
Zardoz wrote:
SDG, are you currently 'playing' a game with 'others'?

:hat:

No, I left my other game because I wanted to play in this one every week (rather than fortnightly).

I can't overstate how much I enjoy this game, more so than any other time I've played before. I've been craving a game with people I am friends with and I knew I enjoy all of your company even if we weren't playing D&D, (Squirt was an outlier since I've not met you in real life but you've fit the beexer mould perfectly of being equally as nice in real life as on the forum) so I'm really enjoying being able to play the game, make silly jokes, do even sillier voices and spend a few hours a week telling a story together. In games with groups found at the local games shop, or online, there's always that one player you don't want to play with or there's an awkwardness that comes from not knowing each other well, or not having the same sense of humour or getting each others references. That's not been the case at all with this group. If one good thing has come out of the pandemic and lockdowns, it's been that I've forced myself to make time for myself and my hobbies and interests that I've been too much of mum and a career woman to enjoy in recent years and I hope I can make sure this remains a permanent fixture in my week for a long time to come.
Quote:
equally as nice in real life as on the forum

I feel personally attacked
Was thinkin. Maybe we should get Hamon Toast to come and disarm those sentinel skellingtons in our downstairs area.
I'm thinking we should get the squirrel to come move in with us.
Page 33 of 69 [ 3449 posts ]