Royal Wedding, Electoral Reform, and Royal Babies thread
Honi soit qui mal y pense
DavPaz wrote:
BBc reckons Phillip.

BBc is a terrible name.
Donald - because babies trump a lot.
DBSnappa wrote:
MaliA wrote:
In Asimov's Foundation, whenever a crisis emerged, Harry Seldon's wisdom would guide the planet through. We have Kate's uterus

Well, for most of it we had Danieel

Do you mean R. Daneel?
Attachment:
How about Princse Symbol.JPG
Warhead wrote:
Kern wrote:
Squirt wrote:
Clearly a Royal Baby being born on St George's Day is a clear Symbol of BRITAIN GOING FORWARD and SUNLIT UPLANDS.

In honour of OPEN GLOBAL BRITAIN we should the royal sprog after someone from Turkey who died in Palestine for his beliefs.

Find the missing word.

Dunk
Warhead wrote:
DBSnappa wrote:
MaliA wrote:
In Asimov's Foundation, whenever a crisis emerged, Harry Seldon's wisdom would guide the planet through. We have Kate's uterus

Well, for most of it we had Danieel

Do you mean R. Daneel?
that is the droid I was looking for Obi Warhead Kenobi
Matchabelli

Arthur Strong (a promotion, obv.)

Ipal Boy

A Mongstmen
Bah, I was about to suggest Buster.
Pundabaya wrote:
Bah, I was about to suggest Buster.

Go on then
We have a winner.
A good solid European name.
He's gonna get Litt Up!
MaliA wrote:

The seats look like Spiderman.
It seems that. "I don't care about the royal wedding" is the new "I've never seen Game of Thrones"
I am VERY EXCITED
DavPaz wrote:
It seems that. "I don't care about the royal wedding" is the new "I've never seen Game of Thrones"

Shame.
DavPaz wrote:

Both for me. Am I some sort of super-hipster?
Pundabaya wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

We don't know as you ain't on the 'gram
Pundabaya wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Maybe they cancel out.
Pundabaya wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Yes. You dirty hipster.
DavPaz wrote:
It seems that. "I don't care about the royal wedding" is the new "I don't read Hello magazine"

FTFY
MaliA wrote:
Pundabaya wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

We don't know as you ain't on the 'gram

Too hip for that.
Pundabaya wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Both for me.

Same here. I'm waiting for the crossover franchise.
"The Red Royal Wedding"?
That was beautiful
Crap dress though.
Hymns were shit.

That American vicar good
Every time I see Prince William I always feel better about my hairline.
Check out @amyohconnor’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/amyohconnor/status/ ... 3612081152

Can’t wait for a proper Bad Lip Reading version of the event.
Trooper wrote:
Crap dress though.

It was better than that crumpled thing that Diana got lumbered with, although I was hoping it was going to be more like Alice Tinker’s.
Just watched the sermon. Thought it was really well written and I loved the American bishop's delivery.
The only thing that stuck in my mind from the whole thing was the title "Prebendary"
DavPaz wrote:
"Prebendary"

DavPaz wrote:
The only thing that stuck in my mind from the whole thing was the title "Prebendary"

What stuck with me was people crowding round an Ipad in my train carriage watching a live stream, like a modern update of the whole street going to the one house with a television (from Magpie Electricals, obv) to watch the coronation.
Also: David Beckham bloody hell.
It was really empty at the tip. Cracking stuff.
And at the beach. We suspected everyone was watching the wedding or the football. It was great!
Page 14 of 21 [ 1037 posts ]