The big wikileaks, er, leak!
Internet lols probably ensue
I saw you walking
With your sister
I wanked so hard
I got a blister
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I've got a gun encrypted file containing information that will bring all the world's Governments to their very knees
Get in the van.
I love your eyes
They made me smile
that's why they're now
in this vial
Seeing you
In this place meant
So much to me
That you're now in my basement
Every step you take,
Every move you make,
I'M WATCHING YOU
I've got some little puppies,
would you like to see,
and does this smell of chloroform?
Work everytime for me.
Violets are blue
But, this shirt is red
Listen to MaliA
You'll get her into bed.
I adore your smile
your skin, your tits
which is why I'll keep
all your bits
lasermink wrote:
I adore your smile
your skin, your tits
which is why I'll keep
all your bits

That's one of the cables from North Korea, isn't it?
When I see you laugh
It brightens my life
When I hear you scream
I twist the knife
Ah, good to meet you!
To your very good health!
(If you try to leave me
I'll fucking cut myself)
Roses are chocolates,
Cadbury's Miniature Heroes are too.
When I'm wearing your skin,
I'll look better than you.
I'm not getting you flowers,
or chocolates or gumph.
If you want me to talk to you
£2 a month :attitude:
Grim... wrote:
I'm not getting you flowers,
or chocolates or gumph.
If you want me to talk to you
£2 a month :attitude:

HAhahaha
It rubs the lotion
On its skin
or else it gets
the hose again
DavPaz wrote:
It rubs the lotion
On its skin
or else it gets
the hose again

Better when Wullie reads it.
It's about time something came out of this that could cause a bit of a storm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... omber.html

Quote:
A Foreign Office minister sent Libyan officials detailed legal advice on how to use Abdelbaset al-Megrahi’s cancer diagnosis to ensure he was released from a Scottish prison on compassionate grounds.
The Duke of York is also said to have played a behind-the-scenes role in encouraging the terrorist’s release.
The Libyans closely followed the advice which led to the controversial release of Megrahi – who was convicted of the murder of 270 passengers on Pan Am Flight 103 – within months of the Foreign Office’s secret intervention.
The disclosure seriously undermines British Government claims that is was not complicit in the release of al-Megrahi, and that the decision to free the convicted terrorist was taken by the Scottish Executive alone.
Craster wrote:
It's about time something came out of this that could cause a bit of a storm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... omber.html

Quote:
A Foreign Office minister sent Libyan officials detailed legal advice on how to use Abdelbaset al-Megrahi’s cancer diagnosis to ensure he was released from a Scottish prison on compassionate grounds.
The Duke of York is also said to have played a behind-the-scenes role in encouraging the terrorist’s release.
The Libyans closely followed the advice which led to the controversial release of Megrahi – who was convicted of the murder of 270 passengers on Pan Am Flight 103 – within months of the Foreign Office’s secret intervention.
The disclosure seriously undermines British Government claims that is was not complicit in the release of al-Megrahi, and that the decision to free the convicted terrorist was taken by the Scottish Executive alone.
More stuff coming out about that.
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/poli ... -1.1083667
Well, that's the papers tomorrow then. Unless Prince William makes some exciting unrelated statement. (Government eyes Prince William hopefully.)
It's depressingly cynical and somewhat unsurprising, but the reaction is going to be fun.

And remember, folks, our Scottish chums go to the polls in May! Hmm...
Yeah, and not only that, he's going to be in jail until trial.
Terribly depressing news.

Let's see if he'll release his info bomb...
And alleged whistleblower Manning has had his defence's paypal account shut.
I don't think that Assange should be granted political asylum in Ecuador. The only solace I can take from this latest bizarre twist in the tale is the fact that his supporters are somewhat out of pocket right now.
I'm not a rapist
Oh no, not me!
I'll just hide right here
In this embassy.
Trooper wrote:
I'm not a rapist
Oh no, not me!
In this embassy.

Worst haiku ever.
The Last Salmon Man wrote:
Trooper wrote:
I'm not a rapist
Oh no, not me!
In this embassy.

Worst haiku ever.

Oh no it isn't
you will find much worse than that
for example, this
Yeah, I think Assange has gone from 'Oppressed man of the people blowing the whistle on big evils' to 'Dick, and possible rapist' pretty quickly.
He's quite clearly a dick, and he's quite possibly a rapist. However, his reasoning for what he's doing is sound. If he winds up in the States, he could potentially face trial for espionage. Everything he's doing is to avoid ending up in the US.
Craster wrote:
He's quite clearly a dick, and he's quite possibly a rapist. However, his reasoning for what he's doing is sound. If he winds up in the States, he could potentially face trial for espionage. Everything he's doing is to avoid ending up in the US.

Because the UK has never extradited people to the US.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Craster wrote:

Because the UK has never extradited people to the US.

Whilst undergoing a Swedish extradition hearing, there was never any chance of the US trying to interrupt with a request of their own. Once he reaches Sweden, however, there's nothing stopping the US filing an extradition request with Sweden. Hence now his appeals have failed, he's making the bid for Ecuador.
Grauniad wrote:
Speaking to Press Association, 19-year-old Paul Milligan, from Kentish Town, said:
I heard about this at 1am and walked here to protest. If Britain is essentially about to invade Ecuador, then I want to have a say about that. If they load him in a police van to try to bring him out, I intend to sit in front of the van and obstruct it in any way I can.
The point about Julian Assange is that he didn't doctor any of the materials - he released the documents and said to the world 'This is the truth, have a look at it and see what you think'. The idea that somebody can be snatched from the Ecuadorian embassy in London by British police, and sent to Sweden then possibly America, is ludicrous.

Hey, 19 year old Paul Milligan from Kentish Town. You're a dick.
To recap:

"Ha ha, you can't come and get me in here due to diplomacy and stuff"
"Actually we can, under laws"
"Cobblers"
"No, really, come out or we'll come and get you"
"But Ecuador and.."
"Don't play smart, sonny, we all know the score. Also, fucking Ecuador, that international powerhouse?"
"Cripes! LOOK AMERICA IS BULLYING PEOPLE"
Assuming that Ecuador don't have a helipad in the embassy, or a tunnel that leads into international waters, why bother storming it when one day he'll have to leave to, like, get to Ecuador? I'm fairly certain that even if the ambassador is in the car, giving him diplomatic privilege, the car can be stopped. And Ecuador can't give Assange DP to prevent him being arrested at that point, as it has to be approved on an individual basis by the host state,
it's quite a well worded letter that was deleivered in Quito:

Quote:
"You need to be aware that there is a legal base in the UK, the Diplomatic and Consular Premises Act 1987, that would allow us to take actions in order to arrest Mr Assange in the current premises of the embassy.

We need to reiterate that we consider the continued use of the diplomatic premises in this way incompatible with the Vienna convention and unsustainable and we have made clear the serious implications that this has for our diplomatic relations."
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Assuming that Ecuador don't have a helipad in the embassy, or a tunnel that leads into international waters, why bother storming it when one day he'll have to leave to, like, get to Ecuador? I'm fairly certain that even if the ambassador is in the car, giving him diplomatic privilege, the car can be stopped. And Ecuador can't give Assange DP to prevent him being arrested at that point, as it has to be approved on an individual basis by the host state,

They were discussing this on R4 last night*, running through possible scenarios. They could stop the car, then jsut wait. Or hang about outside. And wait. or knock on teh door and say "hello, we're here for him".

*The person being interviewed said something about there being more outlandish scenarios, and the presenter was "Oh, do go on.."
Good name for a presenter.
Zardoz wrote:
Good name for a presenter.

Ronan O'Dougohan is my favourite Irish pundit.
MaliA wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:

They were discussing this on R4 last night*, running through possible scenarios. They could stop the car, then jsut wait. Or hang about outside. And wait. or knock on teh door and say "hello, we're here for him".

*The person being interviewed said something about there being more outlandish scenarios, and the presenter was "Oh, do go on.."

They should totally put up a big screen then dig a hole in the road outside the embassy and cover it in leaves and twigs and shit then take the screen down and tell Ecuador that we were wrong and that they can take him and when they drive out of the embassy the car will fall in the hole and they'll go whoooaah and we'll go yeeaahh and then we throw a smoke grenade in and when they cant see send ninjas and shit in to take him out the car and leave someone else there that we dont need anymore and when the smoke clears they will say hes totally not julian assange and well say yeah he totally isnt cos weve got that dude and were going to send him to sweden cos we rule and are the greatest and now you just have michael barrymore and you dont want him and yeah were the best TEAM GB YEAH or we can make jess ennis walk around outside and hell run out the door to go like touch her up and things and shell run away dead fast and the police can catch him in a blanket. They should totally ask me for ideas
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
And Ecuador can't give Assange DP to prevent him being arrested at that point

Isn't that replacing one punishment with another, much more horrifying one.

I mean... Giving DavPaz... *shivers*
Ecuador has granted him asylum.

Jesus, this is never going to end.
I bet he sneaks out the back door in one of Curiositys bins
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
I bet he sneaks out the back door in one of Curiositys bins

I bet 50 nuns will go into the embassy, and, 15 minutes later, 50 nuns leave the embassy. That's what I'd do.
MaliA wrote:
Ecuador has granted him asylum.

Jesus, this is never going to end.

Assange just won his bid to be locked in a tiny room forever without trial. Good job!
Quote:
Assuming that Ecuador don't have a helipad in the embassy,

This would be spectacular. Technically, the UK would have to shoot down a random helicopter flying into London.
ltia wrote:
Quote:
Assuming that Ecuador don't have a helipad in the embassy,

This would be spectacular. Technically, the UK would have to shoot down a random helicopter flying into London.

We've got the means. Outside my fucking house.
I liked the letter from the UK government:

"You need to be aware that there is a legal base in the UK, the Diplomatic and Consular Premises Act 1987, that would allow us to take actions in order to arrest Mr Assange in the current premises of the embassy.

We need to reiterate that we consider the continued use of the diplomatic premises in this way incompatible with the Vienna convention and unsustainable and we have made clear the serious implications that this has for our diplomatic relations."'

Diplomatese for "Look, there are laws about this sort of thing, and you're on the wrong side of them. Hand him over or we'll start to get pissed off, you tinpoint banana republic bunch of twats"

And this is the letter that Ecuador said was Britain threatening to attack the nation’s London Embassy if it did not hand over WikiLeaker Julian Assange...
Page 5 of 8 [ 372 posts ]