The war at home
Dig for victory
Special Ops team deployed at 0700 Saturday. Initial attack resulted in main body of patio being cleared of weeds. Small pockets of resistance remain.

Main army moved in at 1345. Battle continued from 1400 through to 1730 hrs. Enemy casualties high. 5 Refuse sacks filled with debris. Over 60 new agents installed in strategic locations surrounding lawn and protected with Slug Pellet minefield.

As of now, the snail counter attack has failed with casualties in low 20s. No plant casualties as yet. Non allied avian units clearing up.

Heroic victory.
You really need a blog.
myoptika wrote:
You really need a shag.

Only three letters different-FTFY.
If you had a garden, CUS, you wouldn't come out with nonsense like that.

Today, I build WALLS.
Today, we painted the kitchen. I'm very sick of painting very carefully in corners, but it does look ace now. If this keeps up we might actually declare the house finished sometime this year.
I have just scrubbed my patio in preparation of the un-sheding of garden furniture and barbeque.
ComicalGnomes wrote:
Today, we painted the kitchen. I'm very sick of painting very carefully in corners, but it does look ace now. If this keeps up we might actually declare the house finished sometime this year.

Just in time for the wife to tell you the bits you did first are old and need re-doing.
Dudley wrote:
Just in time for the wife to tell you the bits you did first are old and need re-doing.

Worth noting this is the second time we've painted the kitchen since we moved in 18 months ago. Admittedly, we've had a new kitchen installed since, but even so. The next house I buy will have to not need anything doing to it.
I spent the weekend planting up hanging baskets. I am become twee.
Garden looks lovely now. The rock and roll days are decidely over.
I put up (some more) shelves this weekend.

Malc
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]