Sentric Digital are spammers - AVOID
Fear our ranking.
SEO, motherfuckers.
Wullie wrote:
Amusingly, if you google for Sentric Digital we now appear on the first page.
Ooh. I've amended our thread title to make better use of that.

Captain Caveman wrote:
Still, I reckon contacting someone's employer and outing them is a bit of a new level.
So if your employees were doing a shoddy job, you wouldn't want to know about it? You've never asked to speak to the manager when you've had bad service in a restaurant, or car dealer, or anywhere at all?

It was blindingly obvious that the other guy at Sentric Digital would know what was going on. It was also a total bluff on my part. Sentric Digital's website has two email addresses on it, and I mailed them both; I had no way of knowing if they were boss-employer, or which way around they were, or even if they were just partners.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
or even if they were just partners.

Now now, no need to start casting sexual aspersions.
Zardoz wrote:

This may just be my favourite thing that you've ever done.
Zio wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

ZING!
Updated first post to give people arriving from Google a heads-up on the situation.
Zio wrote:

Thanks, I'm working on ways to promote it now.
Well my distaste for advertising infringe beyond carefully selected bounds is well known, but it may suprise you to know that.....

drum roll

If an effort to have enough money to pay the rent I spent a week (all I could last) working in a cold calling centre selling windows. At the same time I was working nights in a factory. I was so poor and so desperate that I needed the money. As such my view on such things it still, that in doing stuff like that it is a) objectionable and b) wrong. And that you deserve any criticism and insults you might get along the way.

I know I did.

The response here was fair. He is being paid to go to a place to sell something by obscuring his purpose, however badly. A hostile response to it maintains the idea that it is wrong. Which it is.

If I followed him around the internet pestering him to buy something from me I would expect a similar response.
Wacky Races really is the best game ever you know.
Daniel wrote:
However if I put a pizza flyer on your table because it looked like you might enjoy a pizza, and there was a competition to get a free pizza on it, I would not expect to be glassed, chaired and pavemented.

Especially as I then came back when it turned out I'd annoyed you by giving you that leaflet (even though I'd just been doing my fairly innocuous job), and then I apologised and even gave you my reasons for doing so.

And then even though I'd done that (which I really didn't have to), you then kicked me in anyway. And phoned my boss, because I hadn't stuck to your rules. How very excellent of you.
HANG ON A FUCKING MINUTE.

When Gremlin astroturfed Wacky Races in alt.digitiser, IT WAS YOU, DANIEL, WHO SENT IT TO NTK.

http://www.ntk.net/2000/06/23/
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.digi ... 76f670e93f

Plus, that top post on your blog right now doesn't exactly chime with this "let's give e-marketers a break" does it?

Zounds, it's going to take you a while to get through all this ironing.
I think some of my microcode made it into the PS2 version of Wacky Races. Tony Crowther did the Dreamcast version you know ;)
Valid Zounding by the look of it, there. Goes back a bit mind.
Exactly, this forum exists for people to pretty much recommend products to each other, when someone doesn't explicitly state they are being paid to advertise a product or service then they are abusing the trust of the system.
Dr Lave wrote:
Exactly, this forum exists for people to pretty much recommend products to each other

Err, really?
Kalmar! You should buy some Edam!
Craster! Buy Grim... a copy of Red Dead Redemption!
Admittedly, I have recommended that John Coffey gets "a 360" in the past.
I recommend Zardoz for all your 'someone buy me a game' needs.
Zardoz! Start going through my wishlist!
I recommend product.
Grim... wrote:

I have the book you want. You can borrow it, if you like. Want me to bring it to Derby in October?
I've just taken that off because I've got it now. Not that I've read it because it's made of paper rather than LOVELY LOVELY PIXELS.

Cheers anyway, though.
Grim... wrote:
I've just taken that off because I've got it now. Not that I've read it because it's made of paper rather than LOVELY LOVELY PIXELS.

Cheers anyway, though.

Heh. No worries.
Dr Lave wrote:
Exactly, this forum exists for people to pretty much recommend products to each other, when someone doesn't explicitly state they are being paid to advertise a product or service then they are abusing the trust of the system.

[hides cheques from LordSurAlun]
Grim... wrote:

Right that's Holly Willoughby done...

Who's next.
Next you've got Holly when she was on Ministry of Mayhem, then you've got pregnant Holly, then Rhona Mitra and then Kelly Brook and Riley Steele at the same time.
I'm going to need more spit.
What's going on here?

*Pokes around a bit*

ERK. Backing out of this thread. 8)
I'm having excellent fun with the Sentric Digital boyos via email.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Pls post email correspondence.
Mr Kissyfur wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Pls post email correspondence.

I CAN HAZ STAMPZ?
Does anyone think that this spamming cuntswab would've come back to this thread, at all, if we hadn't pulled his company (Sentric Digital Social Media Spamming Services) up on twitter? I very much doubt it as it hasn't reared its misshapen half human face on the other forums it decided to spam this vomit on.
Hold on Dimrill, let's give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure he'll be commenting on his latest cheevos and if he suffers from lens flare without a hood before the week is over. He seems like a cool dood to me.
Indeed. -10soul created a spam account on a forum UNLOCKED! -20soul replied to a stranger on Twitter shilling my foul wares UNLOCKED, -50soul Kept on breathing UNLOCKED.
I am tending to agree with Cavey here - it's not as if he came round and skull fucked anyone's guniea pigs. It was one spam post. Plus he's been punished enough by having a worthless job, no sense of self-worth and a tiny winky.
Well someone did come round and skullfuck my guinea pig, so unless you know something you're not telling us Kissyfur...?
You know you can stop phone call spam with that site Grim... mentioned in B&B, can you get your address taken off postal spam?
Anyone want to come out on a jolly, find their HQ and hang around outside moaning "boo" and "dorty feckers" in subdued tones?
"Down with this sort of thing"
Will there be refreshments?
I'm creating a rod for my own back here, but I think the mods do fine work on this forum. I can say this because I rarely see examples of their work, which is kinda the point.

However, I would suggest that potentially escalating the situation by changing the thread title to increase Google hits, after some people have suggested that they already thought that we had gone over the top yesterday and that the episode was distasteful, could be considered Mod Abuse.
Oh FFS.

FORUM.

INTERNET.
Pfft. We're providing a free public service. Anyone googling for Tweedledumb & Tweedledumber's lovely spam company will hopefully read this & find out about their dodgy practices ;)
Craster wrote:

I say that when I'm removing Miss Malabar's pants. She never laughs as much as I do.
Malabar Front wrote:
Craster wrote:
I say that when I'm removing Miss Malabar's pants. She never laughs as much as I do.
Dorty fecker.
Since the baby, I call myself a "motherfucker".

When we lived apart and one of us left, we used to have a "thanks for having me" / "thanks for coming" ritual, too.
Note, I didn't state that naming and shaming is wrong. I'm indifferent on that.

I'd just rather not piss off Beex members in the course of doing so, thats all.
It seems they are proud of their Bestival "seeding" according to their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sentric-D ... 3176617485
Page 4 of 6 [ 256 posts ]