Beex Unplugged! 15-17 October
aka Cottage fun times
Mr Dave wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Jesus. Could that be thumbnailed or something. I work very hard to avoid seeing that face every day, thankyouverymuch

It is thumbnailed. You should've seen the size of it beforehand.

:luv:

Fucker :D

But still, yikes.
My cup, mouse and stapler are now orbiting the monitor.

Thanks DavSpaz.
Mr Dave wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Jesus. Could that be thumbnailed or something. I work very hard to avoid seeing that face every day, thankyouverymuch

It is thumbnailed. You should've seen the size of it beforehand.

:luv:

It was almost the size of your giant head. :p
Zardoz wrote:
My cup, mouse and stapler are now orbiting the monitor.

Thanks DavSpaz.

How do you think he feels? They normally orbit his head.
*retreats to hole*

*gets stuck in entrance*
Malabar Front wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Was there a surprise Wullie?

No, but there was a surprise Throughsilver!

I pluck! :(
throughsilver wrote:

:DD

You were sorely missed, chap. Everyone wanted your cock in and around their mouth. Especially Myp.
Malabar Front wrote:
throughsilver wrote:

:DD

You were sorely missed, chap. Everyone wanted your cock in and around their mouth. Especially Myp.

I appreciate it, dude. Hopefully next time.

To be fair, most people in York wanted a piece of me, too.
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
;)
I'm allowed to say this coz I am a girl......

Nice boobies Ange! :)

I know I'm not the only one who was thinking it.

Also, can you all piss off into your own thread about your big gay cottaging! You gays! Hate you.
To be fair, it was a massive boobfest. There weren't many people who didn't have a grope of mine or Miss Malabar's tits at some point!
Ange wrote:
To be fair, it was a massive boobfest. There weren't many people who didn't have a grope of mine or Miss Malabar's tits at some point!

I have a good video of you motorboating her. It's probably too rude to upload. Also, I'd get punched or something.
Malabar Front wrote:
Ange wrote:

I have a good video of you motorboating her. It's probably too rude to upload. Also, I'd get punched or something.

Genuinely devastated I missed this.

If you'd all have promised this kind thing, Zardizzle would've been there fo' sho'. Ultimate Frisbee? BBQ? A quiz? Why was motorboating not mentioned!?

I don't know what I love more - Miss Malabar, her boobs, wine or Apple Sourz. It's a toughie.

Mmm motorboating boobies...
No BBQ.

Bubblegum flavour boobies though.
kalmar wrote:
No BBQ.

We had a BBQ on Sunday :)
kalmar wrote:
No BBQ.

Spot the person who left before the BBQ

oh there was about 15 of them!

poor them

Although they are probably not going to die of salmonela (or however you spell it)

Malc
I am back! That was a bloody brilliant weekend, you are all lovely, and Dave's car is enormous on the inside.

Thanks to Curio for organising it, and for everyone for showing up and bringing things and being so much fun. I'd had a ridiculously stressful few months and last week was particularly crap, so it's difficult to stress how much better I feel after such a fun weekend. Thanks everyone. I can't wait to do this again!

Mr Dave wrote:
The Dave is back. The Dave thinks all the people who left early Sunday were very silly.

:this:

I didn't even realise so many people had gone until we got back from the asda's, hence the becrispening.

I couldn't get a picture of it because the sun was blazing through the window behind him, but there was a 50 year old Indian man on the coach who was reading a copy of Cosmopolitan. This concerned me.

Highlights include:

Malc using the medium of jenga to teach us that gravity is complete bullshit.
Blast-Off: A boardgame for the loneliest child in the world.
Craster and Myp succesfully defining Belm's Constant
Surviving the first night of a mafiascum game. And then killing everyone. Including my team.
Being terrified by Ange (rpt.)
The Sandwich of Self-Loathing
"Your mum volunteers to work with children"
"Amniotic piss"
"I think we broke Malc"
flis wrote:

They're much bigger in person, too. Particularly when she' sitting near Mr. Dave.

I nominate Davpaz and Mr. Dave for "Best sport of the weekend"
sinister agent wrote:

Being terrified by Ange (rpt.)

:(
sinister agent wrote:
flis wrote:

They're much bigger in person, too. Particularly when she' sitting near Mr. Dave.

I nominate Davpaz and Mr. Dave for "Best sport of the weekend"

Your boobs are bigger next to Mr Dave.

(I heart Mr Dave more than Zardoz loves Mr Dave)
Malabar Front wrote:
Ange wrote:

Myp has asked for a copy for his private collection. Ta.
I was not party to the motorboating. Not with ange or lilchef anyhoo...
Ange wrote:
Mmm motorboating boobies...

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
DavPaz wrote:

Craster....?
DavPaz wrote:

Still, me and you will remember our special time, eh?
Ha! Great minds, flis!
Still picking hairs out of my teeth. Totally. Worth. It
Hi5 Craster!!

o/
Joans wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

ETA 4 days :(

Right, I've finished downloading these now.
When is this again?
We had hot girl on girl action and the official lesbians weren't even there.

Awe. Some.
flis wrote:
Hi5 Craster!!

o/

\o
Yes, I was quite surprised when checking through photos of my camera to find lots of pictures of various boobies taken from inside the shirt.

No, you can't have them.
Fine. But the rest?
kalmar wrote:
We had hot girl on girl action and the official lesbians weren't even there.

Awe. Some.

I know!

Mr Dave wrote:
Yes, I was quite surprised when checking through photos of my camera to find lots of pictures of various boobies taken from inside the shirt.

No, you can't have them.

You're forgetting the one of Bobby's arse, if you can figure out which it is.
I just remembered the horserape. *mindbleach*
DavPaz wrote:
Fine. But the rest?

Tomorrow.
Ange wrote:
(I heart Mr Dave more than Zardoz loves Mr Dave)

I really don't think that's possible, and anyway, he loves me more than you.
I even helped with the cake baking. Albeit briefly.

The horse affair I won't forget for a while, neither will I forget myp licking me.

Or, when myp's friend appeared at the front door as Kern, mrsA and I were leaving via the front door for some reason and he said "Hi, I'm Stu" and Kern and I stared at each other, then him, then each other before beginning to laugh, nervously. Sorry, myp's friend.
Fuck it, it was all excellent!
My favourite moment was probably sending Ange into the front room to announce we had five spare burgers if anybody wanted them.

Half a second later, and Gaywood had completely ditched his role of MafiaScum host and was marching triumphantly into the kitchen.
What a great weekend. Great moments from attendees as follows:

Curiosity - Many thanks for organising a great weekend, running a damn fine quiz, and letting me do well at poker.
Mogwai - sorry for keeping you up during poker, but awesome chili
Craster - Part of the axis of BELM
Kern - All the monarchy. In the correct order. For great justice.
Grim... - Great work on the uber pizza run.
Goddess Jasmine - "Why...?" Oh, and not enough cheese.
Joans - Plays bass through the pain barrier, but is unmarryable.
ApplePieofDestiny - Oh man, I hardly talked to you, but your tasty murder T-shirt was excellent.
AppleTart - Again, hardly any talking, but at least I'm upgraded on the hug list.
Myoptika - Our band shall take over the world. If Craster doesn't keep you for the Axis of BELM.
Ange - Drinking so hard to try and outlast myp in the going to sleep stakes, only to find he collapsed three hours earlier.
Mr Dave - Pimp Daddy of the sofa of love; mainstay of the band. Breaker of drums.
Malabar Front - Hardcore vodka drinker who pretends to not remember how to play the guitar. Then rocks it.
Miss Malabar - Steamed up my glasses cartoon style. Cheers!
MaliA - Owns the best boardgame, and the best horse-head laugh.
MrsA - Humoured my anger in Ticket to Ride, and bakes excellent cupcakes.
Dr Glyndwr - runs an excellent scum game, is great on drums, great tips on photography, and an all round thoroughly great guy,
Sista Crumpet - definitely didn't want my germs. But she felt a nod!
Bobbyaro - his arse is amazing
GazChap - biggest laugh of the night when the mafia man actually had a horse's head.
MetalAngel - Tried to kill me with poisoned burgers. ORR ORR ORR.
Mrs MetalAngel - is a white tiger pimp. who felt a nod.
Malc - broke my mum.
Sinister Agent - cannot be read in any form of psychological game. Unless tea is involved.
Mr Russell - makes a better cult leader than a mafia don
kalmar - fixes TV's like The Fonz.
DavPaz - deflecting every single bighead jibe like a trooper in one vicious onslaught.
MrsPaz - quiz team guru. and still awesomely nice.

Great weekend, it really was. Thanks to all of you who came and made it special, and sorry to those of you I didn't spend much time with. We will have to do it again.
Oh yeah, and thanks to everyone who looked after me when I was massively ill on the first morning, including fetching me bacon, drinks, my coat, sympathy etc.

I think myp slept in the Rev Owen Memorial Hat.

Your mum had an excellent weekend.
I had an excellent weekend on your mum's face.
Grim... wrote:
I had an excellent weekend on your mum's face.

Oh yeah, and then despite you owning 60,000 T-shirts, managed to wear the exact same Iron-y design as Gaywood on the same day. Sweet.
Mr Russell wrote:
GazChap - biggest laugh of the night when the mafia man actually had a horse's head.

Ahahaha, YES. I can't believe I forgot that. Too many funny moments, I fear.

Quote:
Mr Russell - makes a better cult leader than a mafia don

You were a bloody brilliant cult leader; I still wasn't sure even when you were lynching me. You git. Top marks to Mrs. Angel for Serial Killing, too.
I also forgot the largest, and longest drinking game in the world. Although that may have had something to do with the drinking. Wil Wheaton indeed.
Quote:
Malabar Front - Hardcore vodka drinker who pretends to not remember how to play the guitar. Then rocks it.

Hah! You must have been so drunk if you thought I was good. My fingers wouldn't listen to my brain, and my brain was trying its best to keep quiet entirely.

Vodka. Yum. All gone.
Page 29 of 32 [ 1599 posts ]