GPOYW thread
Nice pictures. Macedonia looks a bit like Snowdonia!
Keeping with the outdoor theme
Your forehead looks a lot like Snowdonia
It goes all the way to my Cheddar Gorge.
Zardoz wrote:
It goes all the way to my Cheddar Gorge.

Cheddar Gorgeous, more like
Post-hike pint = best pint (especially after rain)
I'm still gorgeous
Going up in the world.
That's a lot of Mali
Dress for the job you want, not the one you have
Cras wrote:
Dress for the job you want, not the one you have

OMG, this is the best photo of anyone, ever, and if I had a printer I would 100% print this out and put it on my craft room wall.
Unexpected BeeXer at the theatre!
It's a twofer!

Who spotted who first? Did you do what you did to me in London that one time and just shout out "John!" until he noticed you, or did you know you were both going to be there? :D
GazChap wrote:
It's a twofer!

Who spotted who first? Did you do what you did to me in London that one time and just shout out "John!" until he noticed you,

I'm surprised you turned round.
Third time lucky.
Trooper wrote:
I'm surprised you turned round.

It’s my maiden name.
GazChap wrote:
It's a twofer!

Who spotted who first? Did you do what you did to me in London that one time and just shout out "John!" until he noticed you, or did you know you were both going to be there? :D

I spotted! Kern was quite content with beer and book. I wandered past the bar and I think I was subconsciously aware it was him (the place was like an institution, wide corridors and big doors, so I was a couple of metres away). Second time, actually in the bar this time, I was sure. Librocervesa interruptus!
That Kern does get around. I saw him at a Penn & Teller show once.
Dressed up for a 1990s murder party. My friends had to source a cassette player! Retro gaming!

I played a vineyard owner.
Haha, you look brilliant.
Did you find the murderer?

Were you the murderer?
One of the group got it.

As for the identity of the villain, I wouldn't want to ruin anyone else's 90s revival.

Giphy "spoilers!":
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l2QDWH6IBmMwVUrrW/giphy-loop.mp4
I've only ever been to one murder mystery party and the host didn't really know what they were doing and no-one really got into it.

So I went and got so, so very drunk; partly because my character (alcoholic Irish journalist) required it, but mostly because it seemed like a fun thing to do. Which it was, I was hilarious and everyone had fun, and I caused no more than 2 different arguments amongst other couples, so that's something.
Got eyes tested. Got assistant to the regional manager glasses. Win.
Haha the Julia Bradbury shrine.
That's giving me strong Henry Czerny in Clear and Present Danger vibes.

Me, mid-run on Saturday, trying (and failing) to look cool:

Me, near the end on Saturday, trying (and failing) to look like my knee isn't in agonising pain :P

Welcome to an extended period of (on and off) attempting an on-the-run photo you don't hate.

If you manage it, you join an exclusive club.
Oh, I don't hate 'em. I find them amusing in the extreme ;)
MaliA wrote:
Got eyes tested. Got assistant to the regional manager glasses. Win.

This is very much a picture we'll see on the news. Along with the comment, "We couldn't find anyone to say, 'he seemed so normal!' Strangely, no one was surprised."
A bear behind!
That look quite like Paddington’s coat.
Canal walk on the school run
Christ is that still there?
There's a version of it in France where, as you leave, they put you in a VR headset and let you see the world of Torchwood through his eyes.

Be Ianto.
Page 61 of 61 [ 3041 posts ]