First Aid
Wanna save someones life!
BBC First Aid Test

I thought this was a great idea to refresh people on what they should do.

What ya think?
Meh, I'll just ask people on an internet forum if the need arises.
I have no wish to get covered in vomit or anything, so I'll leave them where they are.
"A child falls off a swing. What is the most likely site of a broken bone in a child?
(a) Legs
(2) Arms and collarbone
(iii) Ribs"

"(2)"

"Yes. Children tend to put their arms out when they fall, so they're most likely to break an arm"

Er, do people go through puberty and then suddenly *stop* trying to break their fall when they trip over?
Hmm...reminds me that I should do a first aid course one day. One of my fears is that one day I'll be the first on a scene and completely freeze up.
Where I work two blokes trained in first aid managed to bring someone back from actually being quite dead twice last week after a whopping heart attack. They carried on with the CPR until the ambulance came.

He's on the road to recovery now but without those people he would definitely have pegged it so it's not something that should ever be underestimated.
Some of it is class
I randomly got the 'anaphylaxis' quiz. It was a bit easy as I'm a first-aider with a milk allergy.
myoptika wrote:
I randomly got the 'anaphylaxis' quiz. It was a bit easy as I'm a first-aider with a milk allergy.

You've never liked eating my cheese! :ninja:
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]