Excellent games
for zero pennies
Post your aces free game recommendations here!

First up

http://www.spheresofchaos.com/

Originally a RISC OS shareware game, Spheres of Chaos is Asteroids with added strobing, colour-cycling and power-ups. The author is working on a spanky new 3D version so has released the original as freeware, with Windows and Linux versions available for download.

Um, I probably haven't sold it very well, have I? It's dead good and stuff, honest.
Oh wait, this should probably go in the Guides bit, shouldn't it? I lose at thread-starting :(
Excellent. I'd forgotten all about Spheres of Chaos but I had it on a previous install (I think I may have bought the full version originally too) and it's an excellent game so I'll be reinstalling this later.. ta!
Hmm. *installs*

Jesus fucking christ!
We'll keep the thread in here for now, and when it dies off slightly it'll be moved.
Davydd Grimm wrote:
Hmm. *installs*

Jesus fucking christ!

Box quote!
myoptika wrote:
We'll keep the thread in here for now, and when it dies off slightly it'll be moved.

When it dies off?? :'(
DEATH WORM!!!!

And for those of you who were intrigued by the whole 'Japanese dating sim' idea, here is a very amusing little flash game, the Love Hina Date Sim. Sadly, their website is gone, but I have the .swf of it if anyone wants a standalone version to play with.
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]