SuperJuror Defends Justice, the BETEO way!
Day 1 In The Big Brother House
Well, the day has finally arrived. As expected, my employers were incompetant enough to not provide me with a Loss of Earnings Certificate, so we shall see what happens there. I'm expecting to not get paid properly next month and end up having to take action against them, so I left a snotty manager [quite a few copies of] a letter explaining how shit his staff are, why I won't be in for the next 2 weeks and what I expect as regards to payment...as if I didn't have enough stress already...

I'm off now to dispense BETEO justice (or at least persuade the Judge to).

SUPERJUROR, AWAY!
Hang the bastard.
But do it in Bridgend, that seems to be the infallible way to get away with your murder rampages these days.
Yeah at this point we almost have to assume at least one of those is a murder.
You will be BORED. Trufax.

Also - make sure to consistently take an outrageously contrary position to a random fellow juror of your choice, and see how long it is before he/she reports you to the judge.
Mr Chris wrote:
You will be BORED. Trufax.

Also - make sure to consistently take an outrageously contrary position to a random fellow juror of your choice, and see how long it is before he/she reports you to the judge.

I attended a ceremony recently in a court recently. The entire court staff seemed to be so pleased to have something nice going on that many of them couldn't stop grinning.

They all seemed like a really nice bunch who probably have to sit through some terrible things. Apparently there was a murder trial going on in the court next door. I also found the waiting area rather depressing and was very glad to get out of it.

I also mistook the Clerk of the Court for the judge, which amused him.
chinnyhill10 wrote:
I attended a ceremony recently in a court recently.

-10 excellence points for double use of recently.
I dragged him to KFC and then the pub...
Sheepeh wrote:
Well, the day has finally arrived. As expected, my employers were incompetant enough to not provide me with a Loss of Earnings Certificate, so we shall see what happens there.

You should have already got this from the court to give to your employer to sign.
Mr Russ wrote:
Sheepeh wrote:
Well, the day has finally arrived. As expected, my employers were incompetant enough to not provide me with a Loss of Earnings Certificate, so we shall see what happens there.

You should have already got this from the court to give to your employer to sign.

He had.
Several weeks of bugging his employers and no returned signed form.
Oh, I misread it then. I thought Sheepeh was expecting his employer to provide one.

When I had to fill one out for someone it was a ten second job of just signing my name and confirming the hours they worked.
As it should have been, chap. But my employers take ineptness to a whole new level, and sent it off to head office during a power cut the week before national payday, instead of just filling in the times.

HNNNNNG.
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]