calzaghe fight
tonight
anyone know of a reliable stream that will be showing it live?

I cant remember who I used for the Hatton / Mayweather fight but it was watchable.
Give this a try http://calzaghevhopkins.blogspot.com/, I've never used streams before so I can't vouch for it but it was linked by a trustworthy compatriot on a boxing site I frequent.

I'll be dl'ing in the morning and having a news blackout till I've watched it.
Since it is not PPV, I am watching on Setanta.

:)

COME ON JOE!
i thought it was £9.99?

can you just pck it up on freeview?
No spoilers (besides Hopkins, mostly) but that fight was a travesty.
I figure if anyone's clicking on this thread now, they can take spoilers as read. With that said, because I'm a nice person, SPOILERS BELOW!

Oh yeah, we have spoiler tags.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Had a nap at half-nine so I could rise for this. Was slightly over-careful, as I set my alarm for two. Cue Audley Harrison and some idiot having a fight as though trapped in amber. Thankfully over in the fifth, when Harrison landed two body shots after he was hit in the face and decided he didn't like it. Can David Haye not just put on some weight and kill him now?

Main event was a weird one. 'Ray J' or whatever the dummy was called is a shit singer. Really bad. I am not a fan of Tom Jones, nor a patriot. Nor Welsh, for that matter, but Jones killed him. Loved the 'are we on?' professionalism too. Was really scared when the first round knockdown happened. Figured we were in for a long night. And we were.

Hopkins is a crafty veteran, to say the least, and was definitely the ring general here. Very surprised at the result, as I thought it was close enough that American judges would have sided with Nard. I guess they went with the bloke who was showing more aggression, more of a will to have a clean fight (and bum people) and who was actually moving forward (as the commentators saw fit to tell us every few seconds). Joe was lucky. Very lucky. That said, Hopkins is a sore loser.
Hopkins is a cheater and make no doubt about it.

Faking low blow injuries, headbutts, holding...

all a load of bs,but that said I agree with the above Joe was quite lucky.
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]