The Daily Show
Is good. Usually.

I've just finished watching the edition from the 14th. You should go and watch it. It was a particularly excellent US elections-related show.

At, I dunno, a website.
Is that the "I don't only want a president who's better than me, I want one who's embarassingly superior" episode? That was a belter.
That's the badger!
I tend to prefer the Colbert Report but still both good.
i like it, but i rely much more on conan o'brien for my daily laughs.
I made a commitment to watch it all this year, and have so far. It varies in quality immensely, but does a better job of informing on US politics than the BBC does. The Colbert Report is funnier though. And finally airing in the UK in May.
Deano2099 wrote:
It varies in quality immensely, but does a better job of informing on US politics than the BBC does.

Vary it does, but when it's on, it's awn. The 14th and 15th of April both being two of the very best editions I've seen of it in oo, months. The BBC's coverage of US politics is rubbish, except for their lovely Flash gadgets. The US's coverage isn't much better, but still, it's a bit weird that it is better.
Yep those two were very good. Colbert's Live From Pennsylvania stuff has been quality too.
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]