Which was more boring?
Amiga Format  19%  [ 4 ]
CU Amiga  9%  [ 2 ]
Amiga Shopper  71%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 21
Well you might get one out of two...

Dimrill wrote:
MagCloud = good.
Indie Game Mag = appallingly written pamphlet. Issue 1 is 12 pages long including the cover and rear.

PC Gamer's Extra Life section (which is all about indie stuff, well, and the occasional mod) is sometimes bigger than that!

Also, 50 cents for a burger, shake and frie's (sic)?
metalangel wrote:
(sic)

Are you some sort of vegetarian or sutin?
WTB wrote:
metalangel wrote:
(sic)

metalangel wrote:
WTB wrote:
metalangel wrote:
(sic)

Ha! Cheers SSTS.
WTB wrote:
Ha! Cheers SSTS.

Don't worry. You get yours in B&B :luv:
Say what you like about Sinclair User, but this is a hell of a cover.

Dimrill wrote:
Say what you like about Sinclair User

It fists its own shitty arse then sucks its fingers.
There was a Sinclar QL "scene"? :o
Squirt wrote:
There was a Sinclar QL "scene"? :o

Yeah, owners would meet up three times a week and fist their own shitty arses then suck each others fingers.
Well.
Attachment:
stylish.jpg

From PC Gamer 11.
It looks like the finalists from the Virgin of the Year competition.
Look at those wacky dudes, you can tell they are wacky dudes as one of them has their hands up in a wacky fashion.
Where's the picture of Jay Wilbur erupting through the smashed door? Or a young (though he is ageless) American McGee? Come on, put my old mags to better use!
metalangel wrote:
Come on, put my old mags to better use!

They don't half smell bad. Your loft must've been full of farts.
You must have billions of magazines by now Dimrill. Where do you keep them all?
Pretty substantial shelves I reckon.
TheVision wrote:
Pretty substantial shelves I reckon.

Attachment:
shelves-APYS.jpg

Top shelf (off shot) - Selected White Dwarfs, some Metal Maniacs, other music zines
Next one down - Complete Terrorizer collection, some Zero Tolerances, 20 or so Amstrad Actions
Next one down - Complete Your Sinclair, near complete Crash, Complete Amiga Power (from issue 0!)
Next one down - Complete Retro Gamer

Attachment:
shelves-gamestm.jpg

Near complete GamesTIM(!), missing issues 39 and 40.

Attachment:
shelves-pc gamer.jpg

Near 200 PC Gamers from MeatAngle, eBay and A.N.Other Source.

Attachment:
shelves-edge.jpg

Top 2 shelves - near complete Edge collection (missing 177 and 178, if anyone fancies helping a twat), various gaming books, Pixel Nation.
3rd Shelf - Retro, Complete Retro Fusion, Some Mean Machines Sega, first 3 Games Machine, 5 Zeros, Some ACEs, Some Amtixs, Some ZZAPs, Near complete Arcade (missing 3,6,22 & 23), GamesMaster Live show programme, Future Entertainment Show 93 & 94 programmes.
Notice the bend in the shelves them, er, selves.
I just thought of summut benter!
I've also mylar bagged most of them :smug: Mylar is so nice. Nice mylar.
Wow.. Impressive! What year/month would the GamesTM be from that you're missing? I'll have a look in my mom and dads loft and see if I've got them. I know I've got some, but I don't know when from.
Around Nov-Dec 2005.
Hmmm... I'll have a look. Don't get your hopes up though. :shrug:
:D All donations gratefully accepted! Grovellingly, even.
I have a godawful "serious" computing mag from the early eighties that I should upload the front cover of, as it's easily one of the worst magazine covers ever. I'll have a rummage.

And when I'm done that I'll go and find the magazine.
Obviously, the mid eighties was a truly exciting time in the Canadian software scene...
Three Macintosh Data.......

Bases!

Where's Gaywood?! HE NEEDS TO KNOW!
I like the shifty anorak at the back.

"I have come to take away your Filing....

Cabinets. I see you have helped me by tilting one slightly. I imagine this was done in a rage of passion as you moved in your new computer Data....

Bases."
Dimrill wrote:
Top 2 shelves - near complete Edge collection (missing 177 and 178, if anyone fancies helping a twat), various gaming books, Pixel Nation.
3rd Shelf - Retro, Complete Retro Fusion, Some Mean Machines Sega, first 3 Games Machine, 5 Zeros, Some ACEs, Some Amtixs, Some ZZAPs, Near complete Arcade (missing 3,6,22 & 23), GamesMaster Live show programme, Future Entertainment Show 93 & 94 programmes.

I can't help but notice that you aren't showing off your collection of Amiga Action magazines.
You know I'm tempted by them. I'd love the later ones, specialslaytly.
Young Donald Sutherland loves his new Mac. And Stellar 7!
What's hiding behind the paper on that bottom row?
The GamesTIM(!)s? That's plasticard protecting them from gippynig damage. Especially since they've been mmmmmmm Mylared mmmmmm. It's gippynig catnip!
Tell me about it. So bloody expensive. I've got full PDF collections of everything though.
What a practical computer user.

Ah fuck a duck. Dimrill, I probably had those issues of EDGE you wanted, but I chucked them all out when I moved down to York.

In short, an unnecessary, unhelpful and slightly irritating post.
Your as wust as Gamestation.
Dimrill wrote:
Your as wust as Curiosity.
I had the original stone tablets Moses brought down from Mt Sinai, but I chucked them out.
Curiosity wrote:
I had the original stone tablets Moses brought down from Mt Sinai, but I chucked them out.

I bet you put them in the general waste rather than rock recycling too.
He had to, I stole his bin.
Anyone live near/in Lewisham and fancies a few minutes out to a stranger's house?
Ah fuck a duck. Dimrill, I've probably been near Lewisham before at some point in my life, but I'm not there right now.
An bad avterding.
Attachment:
badadvert.jpg

An closliering look.
Attachment:
badadvert1.jpg

I see what they mean! That's certainly no chimpanzee. It is a lump of shitly moulded plastic rubber though.
Page 9 of 21 [ 1028 posts ]