PHP help wanted!
Reward offered
Basically, I've built a website and I need someone with a teensy bit of PHP experience, especially if you've hooked a Paypal payment system into it.

If you can help, email me by clicking the link below. I would fix this myself, but I got wed on Tuesday, heading off on honeymoon tomorrow and will not have the time to do it.

I'll sort out a bit of cash (more than one pint, less than an amount to retire on) and it should be five mins or so work.

No tyre-kickers or mentals. Email is good as I'm doing a great impression of a blue-arsed fly right now!
What email link below?
Yessum, there's no e-mail link.

I can tackle this for you reasonably quickly, no other commitments at present so PM me if you want to give me the info.
This big button with 'email' written on it that's at the bottom of every post ;)
You mean the one that I can't see?
Grim... wrote:
This big button with 'email' written on it that's at the bottom of every post ;)

There ain't one, mod-boy.
I can;t see it either.
Is it a Firefox 'thing', because I cannae see it either?
I can't see it in IE7 or Firefox3.
I think it only shows up if the poster allows it. As it stands, he doesn't.
As Grim... can see it I'd suggest that "allow email from admins" and "do not allow email from users" is probably the default security settings in this phpBB install.
Except apparently he has set the allow people to contact me by email setting, so you should be able to see an email link. Except, obviously, you can't (Well, I can't)
All sorted now - thanks to Comical for his help and to all those who offered to help out.
I've since become rich as a result. Almost rich. Well, not really rich at all. :hat:
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]