PS3 Dual Shock
We're getting fucked again
Quote:
Sony has announced the DualShock 3 controller, complete with rumble feature, will be released in Australia on April 24th.

It'll cost AUD 99.95, equivalent to GBP 47 / EUR 59. In the US the controller is priced at USD 54.99 (GBP 28 / EUR 35).

My money's on £39.99.
They're that much imported in CeX at the moment aren't they?
I don't know about CEX but that's what my local indie charges.
Thats more than a Wii remote, and thats got a 1 megapixel infrared camera built into it. Jesus fuck.
Yup. And £5 more than the 360's controller in wireless form. Sony of course, don't do a wired option.
aaaahahahah nice one sony
You may be right. Only question I have is, is £47 the street price or the RRP over in Oz? If the RRP here is £39.99 but Game/Gamestation/etc sell it for £34.99, well, it's still not cheap but it is the same price as the Wii and 360 pads. This is similar to the Rockband thing where I guessed for months that it would cost £120-130 and it came out for £180 and I was OUTRAGED for three hours until Play.com put it on sale for £130.
Is it just me that thinks even the £28 US price is a bit steep? I'm sure I'll buy one, as I've only got one Sixaxis, but still...
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]