OMFG Someone save me.
I love Wow, you people know this.
Recently my main WoW buddy who I always at least chat to even when we are not in a group (we play horde and alli etc etc all the time) has been denied internets. Gah.
Who would have thought one person makes such a difference. I am not guilded on my current server and don't know anyone else on there yet.
(Ok..I do know some people but they suck and I ignore them..history there).

Who was it thinking about starting WoW? Well start already..and roll Alliance..EU Daggerspine. Image

I'll consider GW, it's been a while but it's still installed.

*weeps in her corner*
I'd er, maybe play GW a bit, but only if there were already a few folks already up for it...
Why not try Lord of the Rings: Online? (Tries vainly to claw a fellow Beteo over)

I sympathise though. I imagine it's a bit of shocker. :(
I played LOTRO for 6 months. Great game I do love it.
WoW lured me back however..and I cannot afford two at once atm.
LaceSensor wrote:
LOLz OBVS

Say what now?
nervouspete wrote:
Why not try Lord of the Rings: Online? (Tries vainly to claw a fellow Beteo over)

I sympathise though. I imagine it's a bit of shocker. :(

Doesn't have an OSX version, or I'd be in there like swimwear.
Shewolf wrote:
Who was it thinking about starting WoW? Well start already..and roll Alliance..EU Daggerspine.

I played on that server, briefly, Horde side. I was in Oprah Windfury, if you remember them from a long while back?
Sorry, can't say I've ever heard of them.
I started on DS as alli 'bout 3 years ago. I vastly prefer my horde tbh, far more personality about them..but ironicly I went back to the allies to play with said mate.
Anyone else for fecking about in GWs then?
I'm so bored I'm roaming around on Facebook.
That evil place, yes.
Anyone else on facebook?
Follow a random person about shouting "CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND?" for a day.
Shewolf wrote:
I'm so bored I'm roaming around on Facebook.
That evil place, yes.
Anyone else on facebook?

I am!
Try and see if you can guess which one I am!

edit: Facebook is a cunt. Even though I know your & sheepeh's names (I think), which schools and college you went to, a few random facts about you and even the fact that your husband likes one of the bands I do (Machinae: I have two t-shirts and all the cds, y'know? Going off them a bit..). Anyway, even though I know thisssss I still can't find you guys on facebook. Bah. and people say it's unsecure! You both clearly have this information hidden to people not in your network and all-

hang on...I can always pretend to be in another network.. hmm...

edit2: Also, is it possible we both "know" "Phantom" (aka Rob Jones?)? Once went to UCLAN (preston uni)? I am king stalk.

edit3: SCUESSECES! I HAVE THEM BOTH!
I had to pretend to be a lahhnndener though.
You were right, Mr.Pod. This, mixed in with the recent revelation (via PM) that Mr.Bluecup was one year above me in high school and is the brother of one of my friends there, is getting a little creepy.

I love you all.
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ]