Dr. A's Swap Shop (Don't call 01-811 8055)
I have an Xbox Live headset. This one, in fact:

It's shit. It was apparently made for children, as it barely fits round my head and the tiny ear pads just cut into my lug holes.

So! I need another one. But I am tight. So!

Does anyone have a standard headset, like what comes with the 360 Premium, that they don't want? In exchange I can offer a USB Skype phone thing made by "Komunikate", brand new and boxed. (I only use the phone to make obscene calls to directory enquiries so it is useless to me.)
I have a spare unofficial GAME one, but it is also not too comfortable - but much better than that, by the sound of it. (Actually, it's not too bad, but the connection to the pad is rubbish)
Sounds a lot better than Mr. Headsqueeze here. Would you like the Skype thingie in exchange? I have other electro-tat I can offer if not.
Stuart Ashen wrote:
electro-tat

I love this word :D
Stuart Ashen wrote:
Sounds a lot better than Mr. Headsqueeze here. Would you like the Skype thingie in exchange? I have other electro-tat I can offer if not.

If you don't want Mr Headsqueeze, I'm in the market for another headset - or rather, in the market for a decent connector + cable of a headset - and would be happy to take it off your hands. If you do want to keep it, I'd be happy to send it for free. It'd just lying around doing nothing here.
Excellent! So I send you Mr. Headsqueeze, and you send me a non-lethal headset (which may require some blu-tac to maintain connection)? Sounds like a deal to me, Sir. PM-me-do!

Mr Dave wearing his new headset, yesterday.
Stuart Ashen wrote:
I have other electro-tat I can offer if not.

I'll swap one for that Chinese Vii thing!
Grim... wrote:
I'll swap one for that Chinese Vii thing!
God, don't. I'm trying to sell that damn thing and get back 50% of what I paid is proving difficult...
Well I would rush, it's being launched in France for just €40.

http://kotaku.com/378567/france-gets-wii-clone
Lave wrote:
Well I would rush, it's being launched in France for just €40.

That's a completely different thing, fortunately.
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]