Important notice for 360 owners!
Get Burnout Paradise. It's fucking awesome.

I know there's already a thread, but I don't think it's obvious from that quite how good this game is.
I didn't realise, that's fo' sho'.

That is all.
*sigh*
*Wanders off to play with elves and orcs in the corner*
Lucky elves and orcs. *considers* Lucky corner.

I thought Burnout Paradise was aces when I first got it, but it quickly just became another vertical chore, as with Assassin's Creed. Best in multiplayer so you have EVEN MORE opportunities to see Dimrill pulling a face at you. :'(
CUS wrote:
Best in multiplayer so you have EVEN MORE opportunities to see Dimrill pulling a face at you. :'(

His beard is something else, that's a fact.
The experience is nothing without the accompanying olfactory cocktail.
Maybe at the end of May.
I was thinking about picking up a game this weekend to stop me going out and spending even more money so I might give this a go. The other option was Overlord which looks like a laugh, anyone played it?
sorry, mk wii only for racing this week
Tmuk wrote:
The other option was Overlord which looks like a laugh, anyone played it?
Colleague of mine got really into it, he greatly enjoyed it. It's just had some cheap DLC go on sale that makes it about half again as long apparantly, and that had a great review on Eurogamer. I always fancied getting it but never found time in my gaming schedule.
richardgaywood wrote:
Tmuk wrote:
The other option was Overlord which looks like a laugh, anyone played it?
Colleague of mine got really into it, he greatly enjoyed it. It's just had some cheap DLC go on sale that makes it about half again as long apparantly, and that had a great review on Eurogamer. I always fancied getting it but never found time in my gaming schedule.

Mine game glitched about 2 hours in, and I couldn't get any further.
I have recently started again - it's just Picmin, but not as good.
But still good.
I'm bored of it now. I got sick of not winning any races and getting lost along the way.
Multiplayer is quite different. And usually involves considerably less racing, or need to be able to navigate well.
Will you lot please stop saying how good this is? I'm in the middle of TDU, I've got Sega Rally sitting there practically untouched, I need to go back to Forza at some stage, and GTA4's out at the end of the month. I really don't need another drive-y game, but the FLESH IS WEAK.
No one ever seems to be playing it at the times I'm available annoyingly so I don't get much multiplayer Burnout action. :(
What times do you play usually?

There seems to be a sweetspot at the moment between 11.00pm - 1.30am.
I sent you an invite last night Nire, about 10:05 ish when Grim... turned up.
Last night? I didn't get it as far as I know. I was busy playing Dynasty Warriors a round that time.
Nirejhenge wrote:
Last night? I didn't get it as far as I know. I was busy playing Dynasty Warriors a round that time.

Actualy this is pretty much applicable no matter what time I'm using the 360.
I didn't even realise you had a 360.
Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ]