Wii
What is the mtu value?
Try 1500 although I don't think you need to put it in. Erm, ROAR!
Great story about the Queen's Wii https://www.polygon.com/wii/2019/1/19/1 ... -thq-video

and in the end it is just a few miles from my house
Having read it, I don't understand this thread. But its title would suggest this is the right place.

Does anyone have a Wii/Wii-U they no longer want and are looking to sell?

I'd need to clear the actual purchase with Mrs Fop, but I thought I'd see if there was anything going before opening that can of worms.
If no-one else pops up with a cheap one, I have a couple on my site if it helps
We have an original Wii. Let us just check we have all the wires, etc, but if we do you can just have ours.
Yeah, we’ve got all the bits and bobs to go with it (two controllers, etc, and a few games. Any good to you?
I havea WiiI've been wanting to get rid of for ages
Mimi wrote:
Yeah, we’ve got all the bits and bobs to go with it (two controllers, etc, and a few games. Any good to you?

That would be amazing, thank you!

Are you sure you don't want any money for it? P&P is a given, but let me know if I can give you any money, or name a charity you like that I could donate to.

Thank you!
Pretty sure I’ve got one lurking around somewhere too, if you need three. It used to be Craster’s!
Findus Fop wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Are you sure you don't want any money for it? P&P is a given, but let me know if I can give you any money, or name a charity you like that I could donate to.

Thank you!

Hehe, no, but thank you. It’d be lovely to k ow it might get some use.

We’ll get it packaged up before the weekend and just PM me the address of where it is going x
Mr Chonks wrote:
Pretty sure I’ve got one lurking around somewhere too, if you need three. It used to be Craster’s!

Ooh, that's some serious Beex heritage. Though pipped by the Beex triumvirate of Mimi, Mr Russell and Darwin.
Mimi wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Thank you!

Hehe, no, but thank you. It’d be lovely to k ow it might get some use.

We’ll get it packaged up before the weekend and just PM me the address of where it is going x

Wonderful, thank you so much. Will be a happy Mini Fop!

PM on its way. Thanks everyone for their offers too, very kind.
To say Nintendo must have sold billions of Wii consoles, I never see them turn up in charity shops.
TheVision wrote:
To say Nintendo must have sold billions of Wii consoles, I never see them turn up in charity shops.

They sold more Wii consoles than they sold WiiU games.
TheVision wrote:

Perhaps because of all the faff of testing them. I like the Wii, but it's just cables and accessories everywhere.
I actually bought a wiiU game today.. since I saw a vid of supermarioadvance4 containing the ereader levels of the gba version which you couldn't realistically play here in Europe (and had some switch store credit I could use, since you can't by other options anymore since last year)
Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ]