Mimi toilet break
Leaving her Mac unatteneded
I didn'y post that!
Hahahaha!
Always lock your computer!
Was it a wee or a poo Mimi?
8) I was only gone for teo minates... I had maybe a beer and needed the loo, just a wee :)

I cannot leave my computre alone for even one minutes
That beer does seem to have gone straight to your head.
And so early in the day, too. Shocking!
it is sixoclock!

it just happener fast. I had two pints. i am noe lonine buying beer, woop
:munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh:

a sting of mners!
;)

"I Will Do You No Harm"
Mimi wrote:
it is sixoclock!

it just happener fast. I had two pints. i am noe lonine buying beer, woop
:munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh:

a sting of mners!

Ok, I can understand the first line. The second one has me stumped.

I am hopeful that there will be singing on my xbox when I return, as is tradition.
Mr Dave wrote:
I am hopeful that there will be singing on my xbox when I return, as is tradition.

This would be aces! :DD
That reminds me! Thank-you for singing Katamari Damacy at me the other week Mimi, I'd quite forgot. It was lovely.
I am secretly crushed that since I don't have an XBox, I can't hear Mimi singing. UPSIDE DOWN FROWN FACE.
Someone record it.
I've always invisioned Mimi (and CUS) to have an incredibally high pitched, cutesy voice.

AMIRIGHT?
But where does she stand?!?
MR I WANT TO HEAR MIMI SING FACE
I'm disappointed this topic isn't about some cool new Nintendo DS game.

Needs more monkeh :munkeh: :munkeh: :munkeh:
MrD wrote:

Next to the bar, apparently.
Hello and oh dear. Craig wrote that top post, not me.

I had some jelly babies in the pub the other day (the pub has a big jar f jelly babies which you can have with your drinks, how ace!) Anyway, Craig keeps one with a pocket full of yellow jelly babies saying 'I will nto harm you', I have no idea what the rest of the thread is about.

A few years ago I phoned up a friend and his father answered - I asked for my friend and his dad called out 'Krishna, there's some little kid on the phone for you... I dunno... about five?'

So I try to speak in a lower voice then is natural as otherwise some people moan :( It is difficult when I am happy or excited though. I also wonder if CUS has a girlie voice :?:
Mimi wrote:
Hello and oh dear. Craig wrote that top post, not me.

I had some jelly babies in the pub the other day (the pub has a big jar f jelly babies which you can have with your drinks, how ace!) Anyway, Craig keeps one with a pocket full of yellow jelly babies saying 'I will nto harm you', I have no idea what the rest of the thread is about.

A few years ago I phoned up a friend and his father answered - I asked for my friend and his dad called out 'Krishna, there's some little kid on the phone for you... I dunno... about five?'

So I try to speak in a lower voice then is natural as otherwise some people moan :( It is difficult when I am happy or excited though. I also wonder if CUS has a girlie voice :?:

Damn right!
TUBBHS?

Mimi, I shall send you a voice mesage over XBLAH.
Needless to say, it's an acronym.
Mr Dave wrote:
Needless to say, it's an initialism.

Pedantic tosspot hitler bastard-FTFY.
MrD wrote:

In front of the loo?
That's horrible - why would anyone use one of them?
That is indeed horrible. Almost as horrible as when the missus tried to explain what a "moon cup" was to me. Image
Oh gosh, yes - I have heard of them - a lot of the girls on any kind of art forum tend to like using them, but can you imagine some kind of 'accident' gosh, that's be enough to scar you for life. Also, you have to wash them in the sink - can you imagine that in a public bathroom? 8)
*covers eyes and ears* LALALALALALALALA! CAN'T HEAR OR READ YOU MIMI!!! LALALALALAALA!
That is a she-pee..I have used the ones at festivals.
They are horrid and should be banned!
Have you read the customer testimonials on the Mooncup website? There are some, erm, interesting ones...
Oh my. I just typed "Mooncup" in to Google.

Now I have images of Percy Penguin from Mr. Frosty drizzling cherry sauce over slushies.

BLOOD..."I'll get iiiiiiit!"
Aw no, make it stop. MAKE IT STOP.
Attachment:
jack.jpg
Also they look huge AND have a big stick pointing out of them.

Look, Dimrill, LOOK!

Also in this attractive brown colour:

Dimrill seems to have his own special smilie for such occasions: Image
Mimi wrote:
Also in this attractive brown colour:

Maybe someone saw Microsoft's brown Zune and thought "that looks like a great colour!"
Mimi wrote:
Also they look huge AND have a big stick pointing out of them.

Look, Dimrill, LOOK!

Dimrill seems to have his own special smilie for such occasions: Image

:( :'( :'( Image :'(
I am convinced that if Mimi and Mrs A were ever in the same room together there might a singularity be formed and things like that. Which could be awesome but I like Mimi and think she's cool.
"No! Put that down! Now! No, it's not a toy ear trumpet! No! Put it down! Now wash your hands."
I really should read Mimi's posts whilst watching the Drew Carey show, it's very confusing.
MaliA wrote:
I am convinced that if Mimi and Mrs A were ever in the same room together there might a singularity be formed and things like that. Which could be awesome but I like Mimi and think she's cool.

I like you and think you are cool, also.

I am going to make a MrsA out of clay and sit her on the sofa next to me and we can talk about fudge, hair products and sanitary wear. clay is expensive though, so she will only be a tiny MrsA, about three inches high.

Talking of which, who knows the official height of a Smurf? I do, it is something I have remembered from childhood.

Have a guess (and no Google-cheating)
Going by memories of the plastic figures I had, an inch and a half?
No - they were not life sized.
Was it not something to do with apples? Two apples, maybe?
Three apples high!

You are close enough to win.
My respect and this picture:
That'll do nicely.

I would also have accepted a picture of the little polar bear, accompanied by "You win me!" as a caption.

;)
Page 1 of 2 [ 65 posts ]