The polar bear picture.
Enough, please.
Don't do it!
(Although we do need to test our 'silly billy' forum group, so if anyone wants to post it here...)
I take it that this is some internet thing that has eluded me.

edit: ah I see, it only eluded me by one thread.
markg wrote:
I take it that this is some internet thing that has eluded me.

edit: ah I see, it only eluded me by one thread.

that picture was never funny to begin with. I'll take small cuddly kittens (or hedgehogs) anyday
I don't get it.
myoptika wrote:
I don't get it.

you need to be tubgirl'ed
myoptika wrote:
I don't get it.

Me neither, just pretend though.
:bulb: It's MaliA the one-man meme-machine rampaging through all the topics with the polar bear picture. 8)
AceAceBaby wrote:
:bulb: It's MaliA the one-man meme-machine rampaging through all the topics with the polar bear picture. 8)

MaliA is funnier when he says "cock off, fagballs". He should give up on the polar bear.
Yup, like so: viewtopic.php?p=6919#p6919
Still, he stopped as soon as we asked him to, so no problem there.
I must admit, it did actually make me cry with laughter, going through all the threads. That said, I am a little odd.
I found it unbearable, it almost sent me bi-polar.
Quote:
I don't get it.

Neither do I, but, given my screen name I'd better post something. I just hope I didn't make a Boo boo.
Zardoz wrote:

Join the cub.

(actually, I found it hilarious - 8/10)
Zardoz wrote:

I couldn't bear it any longer. It made me all grizzly.
It was time someone poured cold water on the idea.
ursine what you did there.
I guess our idea of humour and his must be polar opposites.*

*I actually liked it.
Where's MaliA? Off with his tail between his legs no doubt.

Do bears have tails?
Yes. I met one once who told me about his trip across Japan - it was most interesting.
I think he's got on his bike.
It was unbearlievable.

Thankfully it's over almost as soon as it beargun.
CUS wrote:
I think he's got on his bike.

Is that him, cycling towards that little copse?
Yes, there he is, he's gone behind that shrub.
What's he doing now?
Oh for goodness sake, look away Johnathan!
All those pictures stopped me in my tracks. I pawsed for a moment or two, put my computer into hibernation and had a chuckle, then carried on as bearfore.
Sir Taxalot wrote:
carried on as bearfore.

Grr, you are really clawing at the bottom of the barrel with that one.
Fucking hell. You're just baiting me now, I can really feel the bile rising.
Haha! Keep dancing while we pelt you!
Grium.... The ploar bear picture is broken - i posted a comment in this thresd and it ended up in a different one and it wasn't because i posted it n the wornf place because i hadn't even seen this thread and was reading the other
Had some wine, mate?
She's obviously been spending the afternoon with Ange.
Hello :) yes and whois ange? i don't think ange was there craig was I had pear cider num numb num

also it was a drink after a wlk to feed ducks!
A drink after a whelk?
Are they seafood? I am allergiv to seafood. My grandad used to but whelks and prawns on the isle of sheppey when I was youngeer
Mimi wrote:
Hello :) yes and whois ange?

Ask Dimrill, or Dave, or meatlangle.
everyones girlfriend? Hello ange!
Maybe I asked for that one.
I also know Ange.
Mimi wrote:
Are they seafood? I am allergiv to seafood. My grandad used to but whelks and prawns on the isle of sheppey when I was youngeer

Preserving this forever.
I have spoken to Ange. She was nice. And jumped lots.
She kept apologising for not being as good as Myoptika.

This is a great true joke on so many levels.
Hello :)

Sorry - I don't think I was trying to be funny or rude when I asked who Ange was, just didn't know who she was and then it sounded to my slightly tipsy mind that she had been out with everyone, but that was cherry beer.

I was trying to say that I posted about the polar bear in this thread but that my post ended up in another thread, which had confused me.

Also, my grandad use to buy whelks and prawns on the Isle of Sheppey when I was younger - and also cockles and some little things that may or not have been called winkles. I am allergic to all seafood. Plus, all seafood is slimy and smells bad.

I keep finding stuff I have written in all threads and none of it makes sense. I apologise for my drunkeness :(
Mimi wrote:
I keep finding stuff I have written in all threads and none of it makes sense.

Would you like to join the BEEX Democratic Republic? I feel a real empathy here.
I would gladly become a member of the BeEX Democratic Republic if monkeys are permitted.

No Monkey, no Mimi
:munkeh: :kiss:
Page 1 of 1 [ 44 posts ]