quitting my job help
Im quitting my job, and I want to hand my notice in tomorrow and Ive never had the pleasure of quitting a job before since this has been my only one. what sort fo thing do you write?
"Cock off, fagballs"
thank you, one template resignation coming up.
Say as little as possible. Don't give reasons, don't express regret. Any thanks/recriminations can be done in person - remember that your resignation letter is a legal document indicating intent to withdraw from a contract.
Just write to inform them of the decision and your leaving date (assuming you know your notice period). Also put any holiday entitlement down that they owe you (if any).

As said previously, DO NOT make it an emotive letter or put any opinions of the Company in it.
My last one was

"Dear Sir/Madam.

This is notice that I am leaving the company on <insert date here>. Therefore my last day will be <insert date here>.

Thanks."

Oh how we laughed when they read it and I hadn't put any dates in. :DD <--- Ooh, it's a Smilrill! Or a Dimlie!
Hahahaha whoops!
My last (and only) resignation letter was written on photocopier paper, in pencil, during a coffee break. I just had to get the hell out of there. Did the trick, legally speaking, and I like to imagine it lurking in a HR file somewhere.
Sheepeh wrote:
My last one was

"Dear Sir/Madam.

This is notice that I am leaving the company on <insert date here>. Therefore my last day will be <insert date here>.

Thanks."

Oh how we laughed when they read it and I hadn't put any dates in. :DD <--- Ooh, it's a Smilrill! Or a Dimlie!

Yeah this is just fine, it's literally just legality.

With dates, obv.
Is a compromise acceptable?

Quote:
Dear Fagballs.

Cock off.
Its not on any bad grounds or anything, just leaving to concentrate on uni before I muck my last year up trying to do my dissertation in one night.
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]