Bits & Bobs 6
Bits and Boobies!
It's because we have such statuesque moles.
I found the bus system on Far Cry 2.

I am most pleased.

And you CAN set fire to zebras.

This is awesome.
MaliA wrote:

I am most pleased.

Fucking hell, did it take you this long in real life too?

Quote:
And you CAN set fire to zebras.

This is awesome.

Ooooh - this I've not done, yet. Quick! To the Barbeque-inator!
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA wrote:

I am most pleased.

In fairness, it isn't completely obvious. And it isn't as if I stood for an hour by the side of the road.
Did you dance by the side of the road? Merging elements of breakdance into modern ballet?
MaliA wrote:
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA wrote:

I am most pleased.

In fairness, it isn't completely obvious. And it isn't as if I stood for an hour by the side of the road.

If you'd stood by the side of the road for an hour *while reading the manual* it might have worked. ;)
Or spent an hour looking at the map with the big fuck-off pictures of buses on them.
Craster wrote:
Or spent an hour looking at the map with the big fuck-off pictures of buses on them.

They don't really look like buses, to be fair. Alright, they did to me, but for a scientist who's spent most of his working life bumming monkeys maybe it was outside his frame of reference.
Yay for it is snowing heavilly once again. Snow cat take 2!
Not a scrap of white stuff left here. I hope Sammy didn't suffer.
Still a blanket of white here, even though we haven't had snow in 12 hours. More tomorrow and Friday, I've been told.

Going home at 3 again. It took my manager 2.5 hours to drive eight miles this morning.
Snow Dog his time I have been told-will get a nice stick for him to hold in his mouth.
myp wrote:
It took my manager 2.5 hours to drive eight miles this morning.

Myp's Manager, yesterday
Mr Chris wrote:
Craster wrote:

They don't really look like buses, to be fair. Alright, they did to me, but for a scientist who's spent most of his working life bumming monkeys maybe it was outside his frame of reference.

Heh. I'm a practiced commuter, you know.
myp wrote:
Still a blanket of white here, even though we haven't had snow in 12 hours. More tomorrow and Friday, I've been told.

Going home at 3 again. It took my manager 2.5 hours to drive eight miles this morning.

That's not driving, that's sitting in the car pretending.
He also got stuck at one point and had to get two burly men to help push his car! :DD

I didn't laugh.
just incase it wasn't cold enough, I ahev just set my test chamber to -32C. Brrrrr.
Bobbyaro wrote:
just incase it wasn't cold enough, I ahev just set my test chamber to -32C. Brrrrr.

Set the controls for the heart of the sun. Instead.
Quote:
In the instant case, having regard to the fact that A's activities had drawn in other people, his persistence in his dishonesty and the fact that the conduct had continued over a long period of time, a sentence of four years' imprisonment had not been excessive.

*Warm feeling inside*

I can never tire of reading that.
I'm reading some cases on the implied right to terminate on reasonable notice at the moment. I'm struck, as I always am, by how utterly shit at writing judges are. They delight in overly long, multiple clause sentences that you forget the beginning of by the time you're halfway through.
Gaz bought me a body stocking for Valentines day yesterday. It fits fantastically, pulls eveything in! You don't need a bra either, fantastic thing!

Thank you dear :P

x
He could just pony up and buy some central heating, you know.
In my experience, which in the use of multiple clause sentences, due to my time as jungle mercenary, (which I must tell you about some time) is considerable, multiple clause sentences are, as shown by Roger, the flying Donkey of Baghdad, owned by a friend of my father, fun to construct and read, due to the requirement placed upon the reader, or readers depending on the target audience, which in times such as these may be large and vaired, to wholly concentrate upon the matter in hand. Oh yes.
Mr Chris wrote:
I'm reading some cases on the implied right to terminate on reasonable notice at the moment. I'm struck, as I always am, by how utterly shit at writing judges are. They delight in overly long, multiple clause sentences that you forget the beginning of by the time you're halfway through.

I'm fantically typing things into Westlaw looking for inspiration for a legal research project.

It is stressful.

Also, the Uni are taking forever to get exam results out, and the more I think of it, the more I am sure I've failed.
Shin wrote:
Gaz bought me a body stocking for Valentines day yesterday. It fits fantastically, pulls eveything in! You don't need a bra either, fantastic thing!

x

:) :D :DD 8)
Shin wrote:

x

Does it have... access? Maybe a flap, or two?
4thDimension wrote:
Shin wrote:

x

we don't need that information!!
Kovacs Caprios wrote:
4thDimension wrote:
Shin wrote:

x

we don't need that information!!

It could just be a sack.
It does have this diamond shape yeah-it's weird though, more for a man than a lady-bet he got it on the cheap!lol.

Exercise machine
Body stocking

Hmmm....I think he's trying to tell me he wants me to...make an aerobics tape?
< Types >

< Deletes>

How can one comment, without getting beaten?
Kovacs Caprios wrote:
< Types >

< Deletes>

How can one comment, without getting beaten?

On an island, surrounded by a shark infested moat, using a megaphone.
I know where you live Kov-remember that, and also Mali....ish :P
I can't believe we've made it this far without anyone saying.

Pix or it didn't happen.

I'm shocked by you lot, I really am.
8)

I think they are very sensible to not say it-I look like a pregnant seal in it :DD
Seals are cute.
Mr Chris wrote:
I'm reading some cases on the implied right to terminate on reasonable notice at the moment.

What exactly provides this implied right to terminate? *sharpens shotgun*
Craster wrote:
Mr Chris wrote:
I'm reading some cases on the implied right to terminate on reasonable notice at the moment.

What exactly provides this implied right to terminate? *sharpens shotgun*

The law's presumption against permanence, neatly enough.
Shin wrote:
I look like a pregnant seal in it :DD

I just spent approximately 2 minutes photoshopping a picture of Seal's face onto a pregnant lady, then decided I couldn't be bothered. Imagine that I had.
Shin wrote:

Well you know the town...
Kovacs Caprios wrote:
Shin wrote:

It's all you need for a tactical nuke.
Plissken wrote:
Kovacs Caprios wrote:
Shin wrote:

It's all you need for a tactical nuke.

The chances of Shin having any Nuke, tactical are not.... are well, less than slim.
Kovacs Caprios wrote:
The chances of Shin having any Nuke, tactical are not.... are well, less than
slim.

Yes, but she does have access to Gaz's armoury

EDITed because a non-rude word got swearyfiltered
What me and my partner do in the privacy of our-oh...oh I see
Kern wrote:
Kovacs Caprios wrote:
The chances of Shin having any Nuke, tactical are not.... are well, less than
slim.

Yes, but she does have access to Gaz's arsenal.

No sense him going off half cocked.
It's all about triggering an explosive detonation.
Pegging is all I can think of really now

Especially when I saw this sign the other day and randomly shouted 'PEGGING!' in the car-poor Gaz looked like he was going t be pounced upon :P
What's the deal with Seal?

I mean, he sang ONE song fucking years ago, he looks like he works in the Gillette R&D dept and he's getting super models up the duff.

How is this possible?
It's crazy. How he's survived.
Page 58 of 60 [ 2976 posts ]