Bits & Bobs 6
Bits and Boobies!
Was I supposed to do this after having the last post in B&B 5?

I don't know the rules, man!
Well no one else was bothering, so knock yourself out.
I shall start my own and delete this one then.

*goes mad with mod power and makes BETEO an unlivable hell hole for all*

*collapses with sated megalomania*
Mr Chris wrote:
Oh cock.

No, no... we were promised boobies.
as promised

edit: Oh cock!
I think that's enough Boobies for now (.)(.)
Massive pair of tits:
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
I can't believe this thread isn't called Bits & Boobies.

If I was a mod still etc...

Double negative yes...
I think you've done more mod work since retiring.
ooh, go on then, but only as a subtitle....
Tits and Boobies would be better.
In real life too
I'm thoroughly loving Fallout 3. Just wanted to say that here because I'm too scared to look in the Fallout 3 thread in case I see any spoils.
There's no spoilers in there - I'm just giving away the ending to Fable 2.
There is loads of spoilers, don't believe him. There's more spoiler than boy racer convention.
Zardoz wrote:
I'm thoroughly loving Fallout 3. Just wanted to say that here because I'm too scarred to see any spoils in the Fallout 3 thread.

It's okay man, we don't discriminate by looks.... just typing and spelling
Bobbyaro wrote:
There is loads of spoilers, don't believe him. There's more spoiler than boy racer convention.

Pfft, I've read at least three posts in that thread and there's no spoilers in any of those.
DavPaz wrote:
It's okay man, we don't discriminate by looks.... just typing and spelling

Poindexter
It'd be nice to have some kind of non-spoilery discussion for help and stuff. I have mostly been getting killed and then twiddling thumbs waiting for sunrise and markets opening again, cos all the beds were red.
Fast travel elsewhere then.
Spoilers should always be spoiled, so you should be safe to read the thread. Some berks always forget, though. *still smarting from GTA IV thread*
Myp... you're poised to pass 10k posts sometime this week... any plans for what you'll do when you become a higher being?
I thought they were breaking the thread and that's why people stopped using them?
does the spoiler tag still break threads tho?
AceAceBaby wrote:
It'd be nice to have some kind of non-spoilery discussion for help and stuff. I have mostly been getting killed and then twiddling thumbs waiting for sunrise and markets opening again, cos all the beds were red.

The problem is, if you ask for help and it is given, that's then a potential spoiler for someone else :0(

I guess we could have a generic non-quest based tips and advice thread.
DavPaz wrote:
does the spoiler tag still break threads tho?

Er - potentially.
DavPaz wrote:
Myp... you're poised to pass 10k posts sometime this week... any plans for what you'll do when you become a higher being?

I haven't really thought about it. Probably sit and have a think, and shed a tear about all the constructive things I could've done with my life.

Then kill myself.
Zardoz wrote:

Can't when encumbered with loot, which is why I want the market to be open.
I can't believe you've made to to page 2 without any input from Shin.
Zardoz wrote:
I can't believe this thread isn't called Bits & Boobies.

If I was a mod still etc...

Double negative yes...

I had one ready to go called "Tits & Boobies", but SpazDav beat me to it.
I did wait like 10 minutes for a new thread to emerge. Shame on my ettiquette-less-ness
AceAceBaby wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

I don't know for sure, but cant you just leave things in empty lockers etc as long as they're not owned by another character?
DavPaz wrote:
I did wait like 10 minutes for a new thread to emerge. Shame on my ettiquette-less-ness

No, chap, it was a deserved win for you. I should have spent more time sticking up my topic and less time bickering with Myp. He is rapidly becoming my Craster stand in.
Zardoz wrote:
AceAceBaby wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

I don't know for sure, but cant you just leave things in empty lockers etc as long as they're not owned by another character?

I don't know. After painstakingly pilfering every communist coffee mug, clipboard and spoon in megaton, I didn't want to risk it. I found a blue bed in rivet city commons, though.
Zardoz wrote:
AceAceBaby wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

Only if you want it to disappear after a while, I think.
Er.. don't take everything dude. Some shit is shit.
;)
Zardoz wrote:
Er.. don't take everything dude. Some shit is shit.
;)

IT all sells for cash monies, though, and cash monies means ammo prizes.
It all sells for caps. I'd already had to ditch a whole load of cool loot from making my way to the radio place. I need bottle tops...
Well I must just be awesome then.
AceAceBaby wrote:
I'd already had to ditch a whole load of cool loot from making my way to the radio place.

ZOMFG!!!1111 SPOILZ etc.....
Yeah, I never found the need to go around with a full load of old crockery like some sort of tramp. I just collected ammo and caps and stuff to make weapons with.
I take fag cartons and some of the more expensive parts like fusion batteries. I tend to find I make enough money out of looted weapons and armour though.
There's some Fallout from the other thread settling here it would seem
Page 1 of 60 [ 2976 posts ]