Exciting BETEO/BEEX Special Offers Thread!
You read that title correctly!

Please don't post any off-topic posts in here or I'll be forced to edit/delete them accordingly. Thank-you :)
I don't understand.

('OFF-TOPIC POSTS ARE UNACCEPTABLE - AS STATED ABOVE. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHAT ARE YOU STUPID?' - CUS.)
...no, neither do I.

('PLEASE KEEP ALL POSTS HERE ON-TOPIC. I DID SAY. THANKYOU FOR YOU TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS MESSAGE' - CUS.)
Great. CUS has gone insane already. That's a good three days earlier than I anticipated.

('OFF-TOPIC. YOU'RE REALLY PUSHING IT, ASHENS. ONE MORE INFRACTION LIKE THIS, AND IT'S THE POLE FOR YOU.' - CUS.)
Is this perhaps where we advertise things that we no longer want to other members?

('ARE YOU DELIBERATELY TRYING TO ANNOY ME OR SOMETHING?' - CUS.)
Special offer on this post by me! Extra confusion free for all!
edit: okay, that's the last one, well done to all of you who managed to take part in time. Keep your eyes peeled!
Should we be worried?

('NO. PLEASE, YOU'RE MAKING ME VERY SAD BY RUINING THE NEW SPECIAL OFFERS THREAD LIKE THIS' - CUS.)
It's looking like I might have an xbox360 as a special offer. Quite how special, I'm not sure. Depends on repairyness.
Also a PS2 with some games. Anyone interested in PS2s anymore?
And a gamecube with some (PAL) games, freeloader/action replay and 1 unofficial controller. Anyone interested in Gamecubes anymore?
And some GBA stuff (1 GBASP lacking in charger (as I gave that away to Myoptika a year or so ago) and a few games) Anyone interested in GBA stuff anymore?
And a pair of used socks. Anyone interested in socks anymore?

('NOT STRICTLY ON-TOPIC, BUT A GOOD COLLECTION OF GOOD STUFF FROM A GOOD MAN WITH A GOOD NAME. I WILL ALLOW THIS' - CUS.)
CUS wrote:
edit: okay, that's the last one, well done to all of you who managed to take part in time. Keep your eyes peeled!

What the fuck are you on about, you batshit crazy bucket of looney juice?
edit: And that's the last one! Okay, there'll be more offers tomorrow, thanks for playing everyone :) Remember to just PM me if you have any problems with the plug, that's to be expected.
I'm very scared.
Okay, I'm done having my fun now (on this thread and in general, I mean). Apologies and thanks.

However, unexpectedly, good ideas have sprung here. Would some kind of BETEO/BEEX-only special offers 'Hey, I'm looking to get rid of my old NES, who wants it?' thread dealie be a Good Thing?

Better than my idea of that if you sign up to BETEO/BEEX now, you get a whole year's subscription for half price, anyway...
I think what CUS is trying to say is that his toilet brush is incompatible with his car's engine, and as a result it's causing the chickens outside his house to segfault. I sympathise.
After this thread, here's your new avatar and title:
"He's fell on his arse. He's fell on his fucking arse."
Mr Dave wrote:
It's looking like I might have an xbox360 as a special offer. Quite how special, I'm not sure. Depends on repairyness.

If you can't get it repaired I'd be interested in buying the power-brick off you (maybe).
Dimrill wrote:
After this thread, here's your new avatar and title:
"He's fell on his arse. He's fell on his fucking arse."

That's creepy. A friend of mine had that exact avatar about a month ago.

You are my friend, Dimrill, and £5 is the price.
I have *rumages* 28p and a 2nd hand copy of Parade.
Sir Taxalot wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:

If you can't get it repaired I'd be interested in buying the power-brick off you (maybe).

They finally agreed to take it today, so I'm thinking it's probably going to be repaired (and I have a likely buyer for it too, hurrah)

If something goes wrong, I'll let you know.
CUS wrote:
Okay, I'm done having my fun now (on this thread and in general, I mean). Apologies and thanks.

However, unexpectedly, good ideas have sprung here. Would some kind of BETEO/BEEX-only special offers 'Hey, I'm looking to get rid of my old NES, who wants it?' thread dealie be a Good Thing?

Better than my idea of that if you sign up to BETEO/BEEX now, you get a whole year's subscription for half price, anyway...

I only asked for one of those back when it was WoB. :!:

(There's no roll eyes smiliy!)
i hav no idea what thid thread is aout. i went away and thought about it for a whole day and is it just about whouting at everyone who posts here? if so sign me up for some o that good old shouting
I found something out yesterday that I had forgotten I had. Something which many of you will have forgotten completely, but will remember. Something I never expected to pop up one day on Suprnova, with only a couple of other people seemingly bothered to get it then. It was posted under the wrong name - you'd have to be a crazy person to spot it from the filename. It's something that's on Youtube but only in brief and unrelated clips, which would spoil it, were I to point. Something which I've never seen proffered for downloading before and since. Something which could be very strongly considered to be abandoned.

However, I need to do something to it first, and that's going to take ages, because I'm lazy. So it's going to be a while before you hear of this again. I imagine this will be frustrating for the incredibly huge contingent of people who I can practically guarantee will be delighted to have their very own copy of this thing, when I do eventually provide it, given that you right now, yes you, are probably one of them. It'd almost certainly make this really shitty week of yours feel incredibly great again and everything. Sorry. But! Eventually! Yes! You will not be receiving a special secret link to it from me, so don't look out for one. Cor. I wonder what it is, eh? Crikey. Hint: it's one of the best things ever, and I seriously mean that.

Feel free to make jokes about £2 charges, I'm bored now. You might want to segue into the London congestion charges, which is more topical. BORIS THE SPIDER
BORIS FOR MAYOR!
You were in Manchester tonight as well, weren't you CUS?
You really need to cut down on the smokes mate!
What? Smokes? Manchester? What?

You're ruining the Official BETEO/BEEX Special Offers thread, and I've just made such a very important and exciting post too :(
Sorry CUS. I'm all excited and can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :DD

Better?
NO OFF-TOPIC REPLIES. THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING GODDESS JASMINE.
CUS wrote:

Isn't that an off-topic reply?
Grim... wrote:
CUS wrote:

Isn't that an off-topic reply?

Shush! Or we'll both get banned! :o
Nice try, but my head was built with paradox-absorbing crumple zones.
Page 1 of 1 [ 33 posts ]