Bjork Tickets - anyone want?
Hi all,

I've two Bjork tickets for the 14th of April at Hammersmith Apollo (London). I can't make it and I was wondering if anyone here wanted them? The ticket price is £41 each.

No Pay Pal I'm afriad so payment must be via either cheque, Postal Order or cash. If you are a regular forum user I'll send them to you and you send payment once received otherwise it's tickets sent upon receipt of P.O. or cash.

Hopefully these won't go to waste.

Thanks
Fucking hellfire!
That seems like a lot of money!
It cannot be denied. Yet I'm still making a loss as that doesn't include the booking fee. It's lower floor standing by the way so you can get as close as you dare.
I'd quite possibly be interested in one - consider that a reservation - but only in one. Unless someone desperately wants it but can't afford it but could pay me back later, or something.
OK although obviously I'd like to sell them as a pair.
Indiddly. Sadly however, I am a lonely single male and have nobody to take with me. If anyone thinks they could stand to begrudgingly allow me to drunkenly feel them up in a Woolworths doorway after the gig, I'd happily buy them the ticket, and we can go on a 'date'.
I am possibly interested. And in the Bjork gig, too!
Dimrill would kill me if I tried it on with you Dav. He called dibs as soon as he saw you.
If anyone does want these then let me know. I don't mind not having the money for a couple of weeks if that's the problem. Otherwise they will be binned. :nerd:
To reaffirm: I would be interested to go and buy one ticket. Craig, please don't bin both of them! If need be I can sub someone else for a little while, if they want to go too, also only want one, and are short. Pink Floyd are short. The Stones, are short.
OK, well if no one wants the other or both by the end of the day i don't mind sending you both and maybe you can get rid of one at the gig itself or something (and we can split it). Better than nothing from my perspective.
Oh for fuck's sake. I've got to be in our Telford office on Monday (I had previously inquired about working in London Monday/Tuesday), apparently. It's a good thing I checked, my boss seems to have entirely forgotten our previous conversation. Aargh.

Erm. I don't want either ticket, I can't get there anymore. Sorry Craig :(
CUS wrote:
Pink Floyd are short. The Stones, are short.

Don't forget Mr Grumbly, with a white Ferrari.

Craig—why don't you try bunging them on a one-day Buy It Now auction on eBay, with a suitably tempting price (say, 50 or 60 quid)? Better than nothing, and if you sent them special delivery tomorrow evening, they'd get to the buyer in time for the gig.
I do not use Pay Pal which effectively excludes that option.

CUS - not to worry :)
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]