Chuck
I saw the first episode last night. Trying to be Jake 2.0?
I'm not sure what Jake 2.0 is, but I taped the show last night and intend to watch it later on this week. My girlfriend watched it and said that it was good and that I would like it.
I enjoyed it. Funny enough to send me to the planner to set the Sky box to record the rest of the series.
I watched the first 4 or so before forgetting about it as often happens. It's quite good, I laughed a few times. The first episode has a fantastic resolution to, I did enjoy that.
It looks like it's not trying to take itself as seriously as Jake 2.0 - can anyone who saw it confirm?
It's frequently comedic, yes. There is a darker side to it, but its hardly obsidian black.
Craster wrote:
It looks like it's not trying to take itself as seriously as Jake 2.0 - can anyone who saw it confirm?

I's agree with that, it just seems to be going along the same lines. I've only seen one episode to date though, so plenty of time for that to change yet.
Yeah, I've been describing it as Jake 2.0 crossed with a sitcom - it's got Kip from Less Than Perfect as the lead, it couldn't be anything else (because he can't do anything else).

I enjoyed it and will be making sure to ("watch the future episodes on Virgin1").
I liked Jake 2.0 (which didn't really take itself too seriously any way did it?)

I've not heard of Chuck.

I will see if I can find it.

Malc
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]