A charming new gimmick
If I said we were talking about Bottom, it wouldn't help matters really, would it...
I can only remember "...seeks PIG."
Minky musky sly old stoaty stoaty stoat.
MrD wrote:
Minky musky sly old stoaty stoaty stoat.

Should be CUS's user title.
SteONorDar, you are just full of good ideas (and awkward typing)!
I came up with SteONorDar, you know. Me. I did. Um, thought you might like to know.
Yeah, but have you got your thread named after you?

Thomsedavi does. And so do I. Where's yours? EH? *pokes you a bit nastily in the shoulder*
Don't do that! I'll feel all unbalanced, unless you poke the other shoulder with an equal degree of force!
It's short for Steve of Northern Darkness, which doesn't fit on this forum. But you may have known that anyway.
Davydd Grimm wrote:
Don't do that! I'll feel all unbalanced, unless you poke the other shoulder with an equal degree of force!

But if I am already poking you in the other shoulder with one little pinkie - and as am I already using the other to delicately hold this cup of rather fine tea - where else am I going to find something small, stubby and hard to poke you in the other one with?

Steve: Ja. Happily, SteONorDar is a far, far better name. You can really wrap tongue around those 'r's. MORDOR.
Sorry If this is anything to do with me. If it's nothing to do with me then I'm sorry for overstating my importance.

Malc
It's not because of you, Malc, no. I apologise for giving you that impression.
This is one sorry thread.
Zardoz wrote:
This is one sorry thread.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that.
Imagine if you were living it.
SteONorDar wrote:
It's short for Steve of Northern Darkness, which doesn't fit on this forum. But you may have known that anyway.

Ah, I wondered what it meant when it appeared as a friend log-in on my 360 last night.
Page 3 of 3 [ 116 posts ]