Black Dynamite funny trailer
Dynamite! Dynamite!
This trailer amuses me. Could be bad, could be a whole world of awesome. Anyway, trailer. yes.

http://www.blackdynamite.com/trailer

"Do you see where I'm coming from jive mothefuck-eerrrrr!"

now all we need is a beexploitation movieh! oh yeah! :ninja:
and now i am off to bed finally. because i sorta promised on the other thread and i haven't lied yet around here 'cept when promising to post critical beex songs on youtubery one time and stuff becuse ia m emphatically useless at that sort of thing bnut yet i am quite good at typing so theres always that. excellent!

also i am the good guy and i dance aweosme. no pics but it did happen. i dance awesome.
and now i go to dream about things like last night when i dreamt about the one yed guy and paul ogrady being a nazi war criminal and zoey descahnel again. i shall report the dream!
fuck me thats looks like the best film ever.
I cannot remember the dream. Something along the lines of being stuck inside a robot 'It's a Knockout'.

But yes! This film does look completely awesome. The trailer's worth rewatching several times as well. The site has a nifty history of Blaxploitation too, and a load of genuine trailers for old films like Superfly to compare and contrast. Neat. Hope they release this over here, I really do.
Attention!

The trailer above on the main site has been replaced by a new trailer, that is pretty damn good but not as DYNAMITE as the original. The Red Band trailer can now be found here:

http://www.trailerspy.com/trailer/1389/ ... nd-Trailer

Also! On the main site click Videos, and two weird little mini-videos are available. One is for a fictional alcohol drink which is a bit bewildering, the other is a little morality tale with an excellent punchline that somehow I didn't see coming.

DYNAMITE! DYNAMITE!

P.S: Why is no one commenting on this awesome? I thought the sponge cake bit alone would get some chuckles. :S
I have no idea. I thought it was awesome.
Looks bloody ace, lets hope it actually makes cinemas here
For those of us who's corporate firewalls don't allow access to Twitter: what is this please?
Black Dynamite II.
Based on the voice I assumed it was an odd live action trailer for the animated series.
The character voices in the animated series were done by the same actors that played them in the movies.
Ah, that makes sense theb
STOP CALLING ME THEB, CHOAD
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]