Identify this music me do
I'm annoyed that I can't work out what this music is on the Real Hustle at 8m50s ish on episode 7 of series 3. Watch it on iplayer and work it out for me if you can please! I think it's from a big beat act or something from around 2000 or possibly slightly earlier or latter (hurrah for vagueness!). Please help it's really bugging me.
I don't know that one. Jess is properly fit, though :)
[edit]WTF, she's hacking an ATM?
She's using a code from the user manual to change the machine settings. I don't fancy Jess. I think it's the shit make up she puts around her eyes that's the problem. She's supposed to be fit but I just don't fancy her and I sometimes wonder why. Earlier in the show they pretend to be gas men and the person they pick on is much more attractive than Jess.
Are there naughty pictures of that woman on the Internet, though? There are off that Jess woman.
I think what it comes down to is that Jess looks like a slag.
Nirejhenge wrote:
I think what it comes down to is that Jess looks like a girl from Huddersfield.

FTFY.
Or Doncaster where I am. She does remind me of a 'local girl' which is not a good thing.
Nirejhenge wrote:
Or Doncaster where I am. She does remind me of a 'local girl' which is not a good thing.

I hear Wednesday night is the "best" night to experience the "delights" of local "girls"

Malc
Anyway. NEVER MIND ALL THAT, TELL ME WHAT THE MUSIC IS!
Jess is too skinny for my liking.

I don't know what music it is, sorry, guy.
The greek bloke is quite good looking though.
Sorry, I've got no idea what that music is, and am therefore unable to tell you that it is Sound of Accelerating Concrete by Add N to (X).
You suck, Dr. A.
Ah! I knew I knew it from somewhere. Thanks Dr. A!
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]