Halloween
We've had no guisers at the door all weekend which is just as well since I have eaten most of the monkey nuts and tablet.

Tonight I'm heading up to Glasgow for Optimo (Espookio). If you're interested bored it looked like this last year.http://www.optimo.co.uk/evidence2007.htm

Looking at stuff I have in the house I'm trying to decide whether to dress as Dennis Taylor (that snooker player with the upside down glasses), Tommy Cooper (noisy Welsh magician) or Manuel from Fawlty Towers (since he's been in the news all week).
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
:Evil grin:

It's a :D costume!
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
:Evil grin:

Awesome.
I think that technically, thats child abuse.
Awwww! Look at the little slippers!! So cute ^.^*
I was on the sauce all day yesterday and I'm finding it very difficult to sober up this morning. Oh well, value for money and all that. Vague recollections of kicking over a dustbin and smashing up an old wardrobe I found outside the flats. Thought I'd grown out of all that malarky. :ninja:
Thread last updated 11 years ago. Impressive
If you’re choosing the YELLOW version we don’t take any complaints about the staff into account.
DavPaz wrote:
Thread last updated 11 years ago. Impressive

Back from the dead, one could say....
krazywookie wrote:
If you’re choosing the YELLOW version we don’t take any complaints about the staff into account.

I'm still not sure about the extent to which I'm allowed to fight back.
Top Tip: Don't wait until Halloween to buy Halloween stuff. In retail land, it's Christmas already
DavPaz wrote:
Top Tip: Don't wait until Halloween to buy Halloween stuff. In retail land, it's Christmas already

Yup, we had pumpkin fail today. :(
Also, don't go camping in September and expect to be able to buy a disposable BBQ anywhere.
Quite proud of this
This is how I've been answering the door...
We've had one kid so far, and it was next door with his mum. A bit disappointing really.
Mr Chonks wrote:
We've had one kid so far, and it was next door with his mum. A bit disappointing really.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=had

Which meaning?
We were due to go to my Ma’s this week but I wasn’t well enough to travel el, so she cane to us instead and brought Halloween party with her.

Bonus Dino picture costume because it is so cute!
krazywookie wrote:
Quite proud of this

Rightly so, that's fantastic.
Katie and steve also made pumpkins
we didnt dress up but we did have our traditional Halloweenies dinner (just hotdogs) and we watched the traditional Funnybones even if Katie is now a bit too big for it she still loves it.
The devil inside
Wear some sunblock next time.
Once again I am hosting a Halloween party because my Ma loves Halloween and has been sending me decorations for months.

Today I carved my first ever pumpkin, as did Darwin. Russell carved one last year, so he’s thrown in a few fancy techniques to his.
ReWatching American Werewolf in London. I'd completely forgotten about the

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Dream Nazi Werewolf stormtroopers!

Wow!
Page 2 of 2 [ 75 posts ]