Doctor Who
The boy/girl in the Blue Box!
Ooh, thanks. I might wait until the Christmas episode has aired.
I particularly liked the little detail of

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
how 15 appeared with only half of 14's clothing. Whether he continues the Julian from Ghosts tribute act remains to be seen but he clearly wasn't fazed by it.
Kern wrote:
I particularly liked the little detail of

how 15 appeared with only half of 14's clothing. Whether he continues the Julian from Ghosts tribute act remains to be seen but he clearly wasn't fazed by it.

On that watch the trailer for the christmas special and you'll see that when it starts

He still is not wearing trousers (since he's dancing in a kilt)
It looked like a tutu to me. Which the Gammons will love!
Nah, right enough. It was a kilt.
I’ve just watched the Christmas trailer, and I’m absolutely going to give it a go. I think Ncuti Gatwa is great.

I find the standalone episodes a bit easier for me, because I’m not really a ‘fan’, but have enjoyed episodes here and there of some doctors, but not others.
The Christmas special was brilliant and Gatwa is fantastic as the Doc. Real energy from his performance.

Most importantly, it was fun and touching.

I never knew I wanted a musical interlude with goblins on a wooden airship singing about eating a baby on Christmas Day but that whole sequence, topped by the Doc and Ruby's response, was just so joyful to watch. Other than being about baby-eating, obviously.

I reckon RTD could have got away with killing Candidate National Treasure Davina but it's ok and in the spirit of the things that the timeline requires her to live.

Going to be a long time until May!
Page 87 of 87 [ 4308 posts ]