The Postal and Delivery Rant Thread
I'll start, then.

Fucking bastards.

Post office yesterday tried to deliver the 360 I told Play not to send out, and they left a card saying 'we'll drop it in at your local post office, just collect it later today'. Today they tried, half-heartedly to deliver two games, which usually get through my letterbox. Anyhow, he may have rung our piss-weak doorbell, but he certainly didn't try knocking, then left a card saying the stuff (which I needed for today really) would be collectable from a depot the other side of town on Monday :(

Then I looked online, my flat panel telly for my 360 is in Tremorfa depot just down the road, has been for hours, scheduled for delivery monday. I phoned and asked if I could pick it up and was told no, there's too many parcels and they need to be sorted ut on Sunday. Over a thousand apparently. I have a sneaking suspicion that they aren't all telly-sized boxes, though, and the search would be a bit narrower if they really wanted to try. Bottom line is they've got my stuff and won't give it to me.

I'm stopping buying online now, unless I have to. I'd sooner pay the extra just to have the goods in my hand.
Patience is a virtue
I'm not sure the words "need" and "XBox 360" really go together. :)
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]