Official BETEO Forza Race Club of Gentlemen
FM3! 14/04/10! 9.30!
Bloody Ramsea.
Ok, having had far too many people, we now have far too few. Grr.
Even I turned up out of pity!
I would have shown up but today I've got a lot to think about RE the Jury Deliberations I'm on. I'm not really much in the mood for talking or gaming due to that. Also the fact that nothing was seemingly organised if a second room was needed I just stayed away due to potential stress and/or snapping at people.

Sowwy Mypmyp. :'(
No big deal. I made a game, and all of two other people (moip and Mr Dave) turned up. We decided to have a race or two before giving up, at which point (literally as we were saying goodbye) pundabaya turns up. So, a further three or so races but in all honesty, without more people, there wasn't much point, so we all gave up.

By then it was past ten, so there wasn't much point in trying to play GTA IV properly either. Gah.
Sorry, I didn't get back till late.
You realise what you all made me do? Play Totemball. You're all bastards.
My condolences, Mr Dave. My thoughts are with you at this hard time.
I got on live around 10, saw that 95% of people were playing GTA4 so I fiddled with my Xbox360LIVEVision Camera for a bit, then played Kong.
Sorry guys, would've joined in but I was watching the football and having an argument about money with a tearful wife.

Didn't even play any GTA4 last night.
Sorry CUS, I've never intentionally not replied to you before...I wasnt a big user of the WOS forums and I'm not a big user of this forum tbh, so if I ever "ignore" anyone, its more likely that I just didnt read their comments in the first place.

Anyway, I did turn up last night after scummy bastard chelsea won the footy but no one else was playing.

Hopefully next week will be back to normal.

As an aside note, has anyone here got the steering wheel thingy for Forza and if you do, whats your opinion of it?
Ramsea wrote:
Sorry CUS, I've never intentionally not replied to you before...I wasnt a big user of the WOS forums and I'm not a big user of this forum tbh, so if I ever "ignore" anyone, its more likely that I just didnt read their comments in the first place.

Anyway, I did turn up last night after scummy bastard chelsea won the footy but no one else was playing.

Hopefully next week will be back to normal.

As an aside note, has anyone here got the steering wheel thingy for Forza and if you do, whats your opinion of it?

I was going to join you on CoD4, but instead decided to get some new cars in Burnout.

Consider yourself lucky.
Ramsea wrote:
I wasnt a big user of the WOS forums and I'm not a big user of this forum tbh

That's why I'm so pleased you replied to me. If these forums had achievements then "Have a conversation with Ramsea" would be worth, oooo, at least 50 points ;)

Next on the list: I need to breed thomsedavi with resin dolo.
CUS wrote:
If these forums had achievements

You, sir, are a fucking genius.
He's finally using those powers for good! I like to think I had a part to play in this.
See? Myoptika trying to steal my thunder AGAIN.
CUS wrote:
See? Myoptika trying to steal my thunder AGAIN.

The bastard stole fire from me last time he was over.

Nobody let him near the wheel...
I agree with Curiosity.
Thanks Myps!
\ \ \ \
Quite a few 360 boards have achievements, mostly for X number of posts.
Man, I've come up with at least 50 in my head already.
"Sugar Daddy"

Get Chinny to Slag off Amstrad - 100 Points

"Red Faced"

Make Dimrill admit his beard is Ginger - 50 Points

"Kissyfur"

10 points every time you substitute the word Kissyfur for Mr Chris
"Twat" - Be Grim...

"Shit Biscuits" - Be Zardoz.
How many points do I get?
So, has this died a death, then?

Granted, last week it was the day after GTA IV came out so I didn't really mind so much, but this week, again we only had three people turn up (myself included).

MrDave quite rightly pointed out what a massive u-turn this is from the 'oh god, we all HAVE TO play Forza! we need two LEAGUES so everyone can fit in!!!' madness of a few weeks ago.

What's the deal, then? Are we continuing with our drivey madness? Or are you skanks all seduced by the flavour of the month?
I think its time will come again -- perhaps not for a few weeks, but people will come back to it. The biggest problem it has (apart from GTA being so world-conqueringly good) is that it's really only at its best with between six and eight players. Which is rather demanding.

I'd be up for some Forza again, but I've not had much gaming time these last two weeks (which is why I'm still on the first island on GTA, just did the mission Russian Revolution) so I'm playing GTA exclusively with what time I have.
MetalAngel wrote:
So, has this died a death, then?

Granted, last week it was the day after GTA IV came out so I didn't really mind so much, but this week, again we only had three people turn up (myself included).

MrDave quite rightly pointed out what a massive u-turn this is from the 'oh god, we all HAVE TO play Forza! we need two LEAGUES so everyone can fit in!!!' madness of a few weeks ago.

What's the deal, then? Are we continuing with our drivey madness? Or are you skanks all seduced by the flavour of the month?

I'd be quite sad if we didn't play any more Forza, in many ways it's my favourite game that I've played online. I didn't bother this week because I was just absolutely knackered and didn't even switch my Xbox on. Definitely be there next week though.
I will be around most weeks, but I can't tear myself away from GTA at the moment. Once I've finished the story I'll be there every week. I'd be sad if it died a death.

I think it's good to have a hiatus every now and again. We'll come back to it fresh.
Well, I didn't join the game because it's a lot of effort for me to get home that quickly when everyone is whining about how many people there are, should we do two leagues, should we do this, or that. And as the talking about it didn't put a plan in to action I didn't take the effort to get home in time.

Perhaps I shall on Wednesday.
I'm really just a casual Forza player, but i do still intend to turn up from time to time. Last few Wednesdays have been a bit busy though.
I am well up for this on Wednesday. That is all.
What Myoptika said, but not his last post, the one before.
Please, can we have a theme? How about a touring car style event again? What class did we tune them to last time?
K. What's a touring car? I am THAT thick, yes.
I really want another go at this, hopefully I can find my headset and call you all fatties when you overtake me. Or refuse to let me catch up.

As a bonus you may end up hearing me conversing with the missus as I doubt she'll leave me in silence (My "No, it's OK to talk to me while I play Guitar Hero 3 on expert, I can still hold a conversation" bravado backfired a little there. Still, serves me right for being an arrogant git.)

If you're especially lucky, you'll hear me listing to her reasons she should keep me plied with tea while I play so you can use them yourself later on your own spouse.

These are the reasons I think you should let me play. That and the fact no one else will.
MetalAngel wrote:
Please, can we have a theme? How about a touring car style event again? What class did we tune them to last time?

Yep, how about A class? I haven't got many good cars in that class and could use an excuse to make a new one.
HOW ABOUT:

Cars that have appeared in the British Touring Car Championship tuned up to A Class?
Sounds good to me. Whatever's chosen I'll only get to see a fleeting glimpse of Taffy McMaplepants before he speeds around the first corner, anyway.
A golden cookie for moip for that excellent suggestion. Are we sticking to actual models of cars as well?
Can we *please* get a headcount of how many people expect to turn up this time?
*5 - space for Myp
Zardoz wrote:
Not me.

You fuckin shit biscuit.
I've got to play GTA4 more, and I'm on a promise for a Wii Fit from Toys'r'us!

I still :luv: you all
Page 6 of 58 [ 2853 posts ]