Official BETEO Forza Race Club of Gentlemen
FM3! 14/04/10! 9.30!
Not me.
Ace. I have a pink fading to white one of those in Forza 1. Love that game. Maybe one day I'll buy a 360.
Make that day today. Storm into Gamestation with your cursed Japanese Sword (+25 Shitty pants).
myoptika wrote:
Or these:

That brings back memories.

That's my Chavstra 2nd from left! You can't see from here but it's even got a "Bev Kev" window strip for the chav driver and his girlfirend.
Dudley, when are you going to come back to us?
Yeah, come on Duds you must be able to set aside one Wednesday evening in the near future.
I keep hearing you're always full these days...

But yes I probably should.
Get there early to avoid disappointment!

We'll just boot Myoptika off if there are already 8 players
I don't get home until just after 10 on Wednesdays and I always seem to manage to worm my way in.
I wanna play too. Even if I am likely to suck and only have the cars I've won on the easy skill levels.

Go on, can I, can I, Purleez?

Don't worry, I won't use the headset so you won't actually have to suffer me in audible form.

Please?
No talking?! Weak.
NEW RULE

No talk. No race.
Dimrill wrote:
No talking?! Weak.

But I am from Sandwell, and have an accent to match. Which will give me an unfair advantage when you all laugh.
A.... another Brummie?! :o :) :D :DD :luv: :'(

Do you sing "sungs"?
Dimrill wrote:
A.... another Brummie?! :o :) :D :DD :luv: :'(

Do you sing "sungs"?

I'M NOT A BRUMMIE!!!!!

i'm a yamyam

:'(
I'm considerably more yam yam than yow.

I'm from South Staffs. You know, that posh part you all look up to from down there. :hat: And these swines can't stop mentioning cuppasoups to me. ME! Me with a lovely mild west mids accent. Please come along, it'll deflect some flack.
Could you repeat all that Dimrill, I couldn't understand a word of it.
Oh go bake some hovis. :hat:
Dimrill wrote:

I'm from South Staffs. You know, that posh part you all look up to from down there. :hat: And these swines can't stop mentioning cuppasoups to me. ME! Me with a lovely mild west mids accent. Please come along, it'll deflect some flack.

Heck, we even look up to Dudley from down here.

OK, it's a deal. If they get out of hand I'll get my mother to read to them from the Black Country Bugle's poetry page.

Now all I have to do is free up my Wednesday evenings.
Fear my posh home counties pronunciation.

When I'm using it to call you all cunts while I'm left upside down at the first corner. On fire. Again.

Edit : I should make it very clear that I'm not from anywhere near Dudley.
That'd be me that does that. I can't control cars when I've got a bottle of Rioja down me.
Dimrill wrote:
I can't control cars when I've got a bottle of Rioja up me.

FTFY.
Dimrill wrote:
That'd be me that does that. I can't control cars when I've got a bottle of Rioja down me.

Nevermind Dimrill, I cannot control cars at any time Image
Which worries me, as Sheepeh is bugging me to play with you guys.
All your having different accents at least means I can tell who's talking without watching the indicator. When I went on holiday to Australia, I got taken aside to security and asked why I was "coming back". Upon telling them I'd never been to Australia before, she looked at me and said "But you have an Ozzie accent?".

I don't think I do sound Australian tbh.
You must just be too fair dinkum.

Anyway, Dimrill has pointed out that, more than ever, there is the risk of there being almost twice as many wannabe racers as there are slots in the game.

The proposed solution was a second 'room'. Any volunteers to run said room, or suggestions for other potential fixes?
A £2 fee every wednesday?

Always a great way to cut down on numbers.
But then they'll be a breakaway room.

And it'll have CUS in. Every week. Is that what you REALLY want? ;)
Got my Sprinter looking Hot last night, and also got around to getting another car ready in both D and C classes. A Nissan Silvia in class D and a Saab in class C, yay for crap!

BRING IT!
As a casual Forza player, I'd be happy to go into a second 'lobby' to race. I'm not reliable enough to host it regularly though, sorry.

In fact, having two tiers might be beneficial as I tend to get involved in all the crashes and watch the better players whizz away. I'd hate to ruin the race of someone good with my wild sliding and, franky, poor driving.
Dimrill wrote:

I'm from South Staffs.

I am also from Staffordshire.

:nerd:
I think the tiers can be self-organising on the night, and people might want to, say, spend 30 min in one room then 30 min in the other one to race with different people. What we really need is a reliable volunteer to be the host on the second list. I'd do it but I can't always (or often, even) be online on Wednesday nights. Perhaps the two hosts (MetalAngel and volunteer) could have a secondary private voice chat going on the 360 to organise across the rooms, e.g. to balance the number of players -- if there are 10 people in total, it'd probable be better to have 5 and 5 instead of 8 and 3.

It's a bit fiddly but it could work out, I think.
Yeah, MeatAngle has to run the first room. He's bossy like that. Plus he's in Coventry today so he can't read me talking about maple syrup and moose fucking.
Can't one of you boffins reprogramify Forza to have 20 players or sumink?
Grim... could buy us all PS3s so we could play GT5 instead.
We should all get together and drive cars up and down Grimothy's private road/race track. Real life but Forza stylee, so expect to see my car all smashed up at the first corner.
As I'm not able to take part, I demand more pictures of your silly cars, please.
markg wrote:

But that would mean subjectifying oneself to the controller of pain.

I'd be happy to host the second room... although -

1) My internet connection is a bit crap
2) I'd almost inevitably set up a game of chevvies round king cobra for 20 laps.
3) I'd miss perkies.
4) I wouldn't let you

The original Bezzie Mates should stick together! There could be the underling class who could battle it out for our empty slots as and when they become available.
I has no money so no XBox live for a bit.
Mr Dave wrote:
markg wrote:

But that would mean subjectifying oneself to the controller of pain.

I'd be happy to host the second room... although -

1) My internet connection is a bit crap
2) I'd almost inevitably set up a game of chevvies round king cobra for 20 laps.
3) I'd miss perkies.

This, but replace 'chevvies round king cobra for 20 laps' with 'Minis round Nurburgring for 50 laps'.
Sheepeh wrote:
All your having different accents at least means I can tell who's talking without watching the indicator. When I went on holiday to Australia, I got taken aside to security and asked why I was "coming back". Upon telling them I'd never been to Australia before, she looked at me and said "But you have an Ozzie accent?".

I don't think I do sound Australian tbh.

No you sound nothing like an aussie dear.
You're clearly a silly-suffolker. Image
Rioja has been purchased and is ready to go. Aw yeah.
Stop it. I'm trying not to drink at the moment.
myoptika wrote:
Stop it. I'm trying not to drink at the moment.

If that's proving a problem at 9am on a Wednesday, you may wish to seek assistance.
I'm having a drinking break too.

Might not be around first thing tonight :( If I miss the big event I will be around for some Burnout or something later on.
Zardoz wrote:

8am-5pm?
markg wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

8am-5pm?

:DD

I was trying to have a break, but had the red last night and have been given baileys and a bottle of white for my birthday. Still got champagne here too!
Mr Chris wrote:
As I'm not able to take part, I demand more pictures of your silly cars, please.

I'm working on it...
Page 3 of 58 [ 2853 posts ]