Looks around... (The 'Hello' thread)
Hello.
Wooooo!

Can we make the avatars and stuff appear on the left to ease the transition?
Yes, although I must confess I like the new style more. You can choose it in your profile if you decide you can live without the stuff on the left.
Ooh, shiny.

And confusing.
The one problem with that URL is that I read it as beex cellen tto, and then hear 'beex cellen tto!' in my head for ages afterwards, in the same voice as one says 'Echellente!', when proferred a Ferrero Rocher.

Beex cellen tto!

bEEx. BeeX. BeEx.

BeEx?
Needs more tin and gary.
Chortle, it's currently like "World of Dimrills avatars".

Except for Jonny. And Grim...
Ooh, pages are far too short.
Yeah they need to be 20 posts long I reckons.
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone - this is lovely - well done Grim...!
Hiya!

Oh I like the new look.

Top work Grim...
Mini-Grim... wrote:
Testing...

Bloody hell, they do grow up fast, don't they?

Does this place have to be a democracy? I don't have to point at the government or tv schedules to explain my problem with this, do I?
I prefer the old forum.
I'd only just unpacked the crockery as well.
And a one and a two and a one, two three four!
splurgsplonge

Malc :ugeek:
Well that was extra arse ache with no warning.
Sorry. Giving warning would have just invited lots of people talking about the fact that we wanted people to go next door and talk there instead, whilst we locked up. n' stuff. Anyway, sit yourself down now. Switchblade is nearly loaded.
I suppose I need to find a new corner to hide in, now.
minkee wrote:
I suppose I need to find a new corner to hide in, now.

Come and sit with me - we can flick paintbrushes and peanuts at this lot.
!

I thought you prodded them with penguins. I can go for that ;P
Ooooh, hello. This feels like home already. Well done guys :)
CUS wrote:
Sorry. Giving warning would have just invited lots of people talking about the fact that we wanted people to go next door and talk there instead, whilst we locked up. n' stuff. Anyway, sit yourself down now. Switchblade is nearly loaded.

Sorry, I sound ungratful. Which I'm not. Just woke up and logged in to find eveyrthing had moved again.

FYA, the best version of Switchblade instantly loads as it's on cart (GX4000 - Chinnytrufax!)
Hello once more. Can we do this every fortnight to weed out the uncommitted?
Wow... a new forum with excellent people! I like it a lot!

I'll do my signature later.. got to remember which box I packed it in first.

Oh yeah... Hello everyone!!

P.S. I like the fact that my name now has capital letters in it.. I forgot on the last board like an uneducated person would.
Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Hello! I was, briefly, Steve of Northern Darkness on WoS and WoB, and arrived here at the recommendation of the sparkly D. Grimm. I will mostly be posting about music, and pedantic corrections that no-one cares about, as I know far less about games than most people here...
SteONorDar wrote:
pedantic corrections that no-one cares about

Do you want to be a review Sub Editor?
Hello. Though I've posted already. But still, hello.

Is the question mark smiley supposed to be Jonathan Nash?
Grim... wrote:
SteONorDar wrote:
pedantic corrections that no-one cares about

Do you want to be a review Sub Editor?

How much work is involved in that? If it's on a "take a look when I have time" basis, I'd be happy to, if it's promising to do a certain amount by a certain time, I'd be less so.
Bah, I leave for a few days and it's all change around here. Looks great all, glad to be back at the all-new all-shiny BETEO. Now if I can just figure out how to set my bloody avatar, I'll be sorted :cry:
Hello all. I like what you've doe with the place. Although why one would go to the trouble of creating their own place yet omit the monkey butlers is beyond me. I take it there's at least a sandwich dispenser?
Mr Chris wrote:
I take it there's at least a sandwich dispenser?

I'll be with you in a minute.
Mr Chris wrote:
I take it there's at least a sandwich dispenser?

Scary but true story: when my wife and I were in one of Reykjavík's 24/7 convenience stores, we noticed a new addition to the vending machines: this one did toasted sandwiches. Even the photos looked awful, and I wish we'd had a camera. Drinks and snacks from such machines = fine. Toasted sandwiches = not a good idea.
I'm somehow reminded of the egg sandwich Fry ate on Futurama.
Hello, it's nice to be back. However reading this thread has made me hungry, breakfast time!
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Hello, it's nice to be back. However reading this thread has made me hungry, breakfast time!

Welcome back, GJ :)
Page 1 of 1 [ 48 posts ]