YouTube - Highlights
j00 chewb
Cras wrote:
I like that you have 43 subscribers but most of your videos are on like 6 views

How the fuck do I have 43 subscribers?
Let's do a quick head count.. I'm one of them (I think?)
Grim... wrote:
Cras wrote:
I like that you have 43 subscribers but most of your videos are on like 6 views

How the fuck do I have 43 subscribers?

They're waiting for you to whip Dark Souls 3 into submission.

WHIP WHIP WHIP
Fuck! I should do that before the hard drive it's on disintegrates.
Get practising, Dave.
Whip him, Grim...!
Smug little shit. I can't even do one using both hands. I bet he walks under a bus when he leaves the stoodio.
I'm not really one for magic tricks, but this is some impressive stuff.
Goodness he reminded me of Shin Lim.

Yes, yes, I know - racist.
I'm going to stick this here just because its a youtube link

Showcase of 60+ new games - mainly indies and there are loads that I just watch the trailer and think 'yeah that looks good' - a few big name things in here but really lots and lots of unusual looking games

Grim... wrote:
Cras wrote:
"Yo Cras, a little help?" only has 2500 views and that's a goddamned masterpiece.

My "Holly Willoughby doing the splits" video, however...

Link? Or if that's you just making shit up, givus a link to yer channel anyway.
https://twitter.com/Briact/status/1076412834962178048

There's a new Salad Fingers!

It's a good'un.

Also, if you are a fan of fucked up Internet shit, there's a trailer for a new episode of Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared, but they haven't delivered the full episode yet :(
Cras wrote:
"Yo Cras, a little help?" only has 2500 views and that's a goddamned masterpiece.

I reckon 20 of those might be me. Maybe more.
I’m looking forward to more Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared.

New Salad Fingers was pretty good although I wish they’d linger more on the weird guttural flesh noises, which really help bring out the creepy in the animation. I can’t help feel that the soundscape should be the focus in that series. And I could do without the text on screen too.

How the hell do you get into animation? Are there like courses or something? I reckon I could come up with some real mind fuck weirdness out my brain along with decent enough stories. I feel that animation might actually be the easiest way to get them out of me.
Satsuma wrote:
How the hell do you get into animation? Are there like courses or something? I reckon I could come up with some real mind fuck weirdness out my brain along with decent enough stories. I feel that animation might actually be the easiest way to get them out of me.

There are courses, but if you have artistic talent and a camera, then you're halfway there already. I studied animation at university, but never really had the artistic talent or ideas to do anything interesting.
And since you asked...

He let go of the steering wheel before impact. He's a pro.
Grim... wrote:
He let go of the steering wheel before impact. He's a pro.

If he was a pro, he would have gone around the rocks in the infinite emptiness of space, I reckon.
He's a pro at crashing.
Grim... wrote:
He's a pro at crashing.

So was the SGI workstation that I learned to model on :S
Do you have pics from your modelling days too?
Zardoz wrote:
Do you have pics from your modelling days too?

Don't pretend you don't already have them
Grim... wrote:
He's a pro at crashing.

100% Helm
I've been watching a lot of the shorts on the 12 Tone channel lately. It's an introduction to musical theory, with some videos explaining the basics and the others breaking down songs. The gimmick is that the videos consist of a hand sketching out cartoon elephants on music paper to illustrate the enthusiastic narration.
A rather bizarre combination of prog/flamenco by Carmen, a band in which John Glasscock played bass before being poached by Ian Anderson for Jethro Tull. They’re a real oddity, but not bad, and I can hear similarities with Yes of all people, on some of the album tracks available on Spotify. There appear to be only one or two videos on YouTube, this version being from The Marquee in 1973. There’s another one of the same track from David Bowie’s TV show that I didn’t know existed. That video is of poor quality, but does have Bowie introducing them.

Friday game.

You watch this video on The Edge of the Infinite Universe and wait until you think “nah, you lost me, mate” and record your time.

Is that Brian Cox in disguise and with his smile surgically removed, because I usually manage to follow until just after he says, ‘Hi, I’m Brian Cox, no, not the actor, the one who used to be in D:Ream and today I’m going to talk to you about.....’ and then it’s all gibberish to me.
Someone eggs you in the middle of your set. Do you do an Axle Rose, or do you do this?

Not sure if as many people would be keen to see Axl topless?
Surely she will get egged at every gig now. However, children, don’t throw things at gigs.
DBSnappa wrote:
Surely she will get egged at every gig now. However, children, don’t throw things at gigs.

Not even shapes?
Mr Chonks wrote:
DBSnappa wrote:

Not even shapes?

I was going to do a slightly laboured joke about that and reference Mr Russell’s inimitable dancing skills, but I thought better of it.
Malc wrote:
Not sure if as many people would be keen to see Axl topless?

He'd be in a red bra, not topless. And finishing a whole set without spitting out his dummy.
Quote:
I did this video so kinds can know the love of Jesus.
No wait... Is she serious? Really?!?
That is... Quite the thumbnail.
Thread needs more Cummerbund

Turns out the Viral Internet Sensation that is My Mum Talking About Knitting has come to the attention of the Piracy Wing of the Russian Mafia. 130k views of some odd russian overdubbing of my mum.

I can see why! That knowledge is gold. And Russians go mad for traditional Brenglitch skills like sitting in wicker furniture. We're great at that.
Dimrill wrote:
I can see why! That knowledge is gold. And Russians go mad for traditional Brenglitch skills like sitting in wicker furniture. We're great at that.

Wicker Chair Sitting made this country great!
Dimrill wrote:

It really does. That's excellent work.
Warhead wrote:
Dimrill wrote:

It really does. That's excellent work.

His Eye of the Booty:

and Earth Wind and Ozzy:

are also superb.
I'll have a look later, I'm still at work ATM.
Page 41 of 51 [ 2506 posts ]