Xbox Live Wednesday New Stuff
Mr Driller this week, I know a lot of people love Mr Driller on here, never really played it much myself but enjoyed the demo last night when I really should have been tucked up in sleepy land. Think I'll spend sponds on this. - 800points

NEW TABLE FOR PINBALL FX!
Rocky & Bullwinkle 200points - GET
heard some good points about Rocky table, think i'll get that
a pinball game is one of the games dlc is a good idea for
It had better have good music.
Someone needs to do a review of Mr Driller.

MR NODDING FACE
Oooh! Another table? Aces!
Downloaded the Mr Driller demo, played through it once, turned it off. I like Mr Driller but I've bought it enough times in the past to pass on it this time.
anyone played the sega tennis demo? Im not sure I like it, also Euro 2008 is fucking shite aswell seems like a step bawkwards from the decent fifa 08. Ive still got Army of Two to try but its nice to actually have some new demos after a long drought.
Ikaruga: Hard.
Coop play = harder than single play. (Due to not being able to control bullets as well as ships colliding)
First coop game with Lave = Unplayable due to lag.
Halo after that game = Laggy. (I suspect my internet connection was a little crap)
Second Coop game with Mr OfDoom = Fun. But I'm not really sure if the 2 player thing adds that much, really.
Dot eater acheivement = easy. Just don't pause.
is two player one controlling the polarity, one controlling the ship?
God I forgot how hard Ikaruga was. I mean I remembered it being hard but not quite that hard.

The thing is I can only keep a chain going for the first wave or two then I have to give up as it gets too mental so I tend to play for score then switch to survival once my chain is totally fucked.
I've owned Ikaruga on the DC and GC, but it didn't click until I played the 360 version last night.

I've always wanted to like it, but now I actually do. Hooray!

My best chain is about 12 or so. I've got some way to go before I'm actually any good, but at least I completed level one last night.
I'm finding Ikaruga to be a bit of a struggle but I will persist. Can't imagine getting any A rankings though.

Mr Driller confuses me. I seem to have more success pressing down and drill constantly than using any kind of tactics. the air limit seems to enforce that style of play as well. a bit like scribbling manically on Meteos I guess (although I never did that cos it's one of the few DS games I like).

Uefa demo was alright but I've literally only played the 'be a pro' mode which is genius! was that in 08 cos I never played that. I recently picked up 07 for 4 quid or something. Achievements = hellish but I've done the worst one now (score an average of four goals per game over fifty matches).
Bluce_Ree wrote:
Mr Driller confuses me. I seem to have more success pressing down and drill constantly than using any kind of tactics. the air limit seems to enforce that style of play as well. a bit like scribbling manically on Meteos I guess (although I never did that cos it's one of the few DS games I like).

What levels have you been doing? You need to move fast, fast, fast, but you also need to collect all the air capsules, which can be in quite tricky places in some areas.
romanista wrote:
is two player one controlling the polarity, one controlling the ship?

If you can crash into each other, I'm going to guess 'no'.
Indeed. It's just two, fairly identical, ships. Independent of each other in all ways.

I also kept losing track of which ship I was.
Page 1 of 1 [ 17 posts ]