Hello..... I'm new sort of.
Hello there, my name is Steve

My first post eh. I lurked around WoS for 2 years watching you all like the shy wallflower at a party seeing all of you flirt and interact but not daring to get into conversation myself. I feel I know many of you but none of you know me. This will change. I did try to register at WoS once but there were.... problems. Anyway I am not here to talk about that so just hello really.

Now where is that metal thread?
"Steve"???

GET OUT!
Hi Steve!

Welcome, welcome... Pull up a seat and I'll get you a drink...
Hello! Welcome!
Additionally, welcome to any other people in a similar position!
Hello and hello oh, and in edit hello and hello.

Shut up CUS you cunt.

Err just thought I would get into the swing of things.
Sounds fair enough to me.
Steve wrote:
Shut up CUS you cunt.

He's one of us.

MR WIPING AWAY A TEAR OF JOY FACE
Steve wrote:
Shut up CUS you cunt.

I like him. Can we keep him? Please?
Yes, we can.

MR NODS IN AFFIRMATION SMILEY.
I AM CLOSING THE FORUM
CUS wrote:
I AM CLOSING THE FORUM

BANNED.

(I've always wanted to say that.)
CUS wrote:
I AM CLOSING THE FORUM

Nominate new overlord.

How about Dr Ashens with his lovely voice?
I couldn't possibly vote for someone with nostrils like his.
CUS wrote:
I AM CLOSING THE FORUM

*** "It's the ciiiirrrcle of life!" ***
Rebel at Tescos wrote:
CUS wrote:

How about Dr Ashens with his lovely voice?

I like the way we're not letting Dr A change his name. We'd be so shit if one of us went into witness protection.

"No, I don't care if some axe murder wants to kill you, I'm still calling you by your old name".

Dr A is a better name though. Like Dr Who or Dr Harold Shipman, the Dr prefix just adds class. "Stuart Who" or "Stuart Harold Shipman"? I mean, come on!
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Dr A is a better name though.

I originally chose "Dr. A" as it is not only my name, but it makes me sound like somebody with anonymity involved in a trial.

"Mrs. S saw Dr. A at the scene of the crime, wiping blood from a chainsaw" etc.
I've always thought it sounded more like a remark of suspicion. Especially said in a new york accent.

"Dr, eh?"
Dimrill wrote:
I couldn't possibly vote for someone with nostrils like his.

Just noticed this. Don't make me send Noseybonk.
I'm not new.. Well, not really... but it's not often I get the chance to post on here 3 times on one night! The missus is in the room next door with a friend.. Excellent.

Hello again everyone.

I like it here.
Similar situation for me, i lurked around WoS for a good 2 or 3 years and in that time managed a magnificent two posts.The reasons for that lengthy bout of timidness remain unkown to me.
I lurked for ages at WoS, then made a series of timid and discrete posts, quietly mentioning something here or there and then running off. So I wouldn't sweat it.

In comparison it seems now I just stumble around the threads in a drunk incoherent rant smashing into shelves and breaking all the crockery.

Lave: Lowering standards since 2007.
TheVision wrote:
The missus is in the room next door with a friend..

POSTPIXPLSKAITHANXBYE
I did a lurky lurky *pop!* too.

Hello, welcome, don't feed the penguins. I hear they gorged on biscuits yesterday and are feeling a bit sick.
Sheepeh wrote:
I did a lurky lurky *pop!* too.

A courtesy flush would be appreciated.
My god (not that I beleive in that dude) but thanks for the posts.

I have just spent a rather enjoyable evening chatting with my messed up mate who arrived unexpectedly. I appreciate all your comments, see you tomorrow about 7:30am when I start work.

You have all made me feel very welcome except CUS who is a cunt.

Maybe over compesating there.

Bye
Hey peoples, 'nother newbie here.
You have Sheepeh to blame for my presence ;)
At this rate we'll be getting a reputation for being nice or something. CUS! Up the cunt quota!
TheVision wrote:
I'm not new.. Well, not really... but it's not often I get the chance to post on here 3 times on one night! The missus is in the room next door with a friend.. Excellent.

Hello again everyone.

I like it here.

"A Friend"? What kind of friend? The 70's type?
Dimrill wrote:
At this rate we'll be getting a reputation for being nice or something. CUS! Up the cunt quota!

<posts link to you know where>
Ahoj, Steve and Shewolf!
hollocks wrote:
Similar situation for me, i lurked around WoS for a good 2 or 3 years and in that time managed a magnificent two posts.The reasons for that lengthy bout of timidness remain unkown to me.

WoS can be quite an intimidating place. I've never really managed to put my finger on it, either; I've summed up about 1000 posts in nearly 5 years, I think, though.
I got over the fear by posting fifty-bajillion times in a year.
I was going to get to 10,000 as well.
Grim... wrote:
I got over the fear by posting fifty-bajillion times in a year.
I was going to get to 10,000 as well.

You'll crack that here in, what, 2 months?
Yes. Half of those posts will be me explaining why I can't do something, and the other half will be me saying 'done it!' MR WINKY FACE (are we still doing that?)
Mr Chris wrote:

Indeed, Mr "I have a new job, so I won't be able to waste time posting on web forums anymore"

MR WINKY (yes, we are).
Grimdotdotdot wrote:
Yes. Half of those posts will be me explaining why I can't do something, and the other half will be me saying 'done it!' MR WINKY FACE (are we still doing that?)

No, not any more, as it wasn't funny.

MR LAUGHY WINKY I SO GOT YOU THERE HAHAHAHAHAH FACE.
I don't know, are we? MR PUZZLED FACE
Craster wrote:
Mr Chris wrote:

Indeed, Mr "I have a new job, so I won't be able to waste time posting on web forums anymore"

MR WINKY (yes, we are).

It's been the last few days before I go on holiday tomorrow, and we completed a major project on Monday just gone, so this has combined to mean I currently have very little to do. Once back from Pembrokeshire I don't think I'll be posting too much.

Or at least I hope not, for productivity's sake.
Not you, dickface.
Craster wrote:
Not you, dickface.

DIRECT YOUR QUOTES BETTER THEN, Mr bleeding anus.
Craster wrote:
Mr Chris wrote:

MR WINKY (yes, we are).

Paternity leave, fewl.
Another hello here! Serial forum lurker. Feel free to send some abuse my way!
I'm going to murder you Reilly.
You forgot to call CUS a cunt, Reilly.

Schoolboy error.
You'll stop your laughing when they find my body Mr Chris. Then you'll wish you could have said anything to me, anything, except to call me a cunt.
They are all getting rather tiresome.

MRS USED-TO-BE-A-MAN FACE
GazChap wrote:
They are all getting rather tiresome.

MRS USED-TO-BE-A-MAN FACE

MR HA-HA WRONG THREAD FACE.
Grim... wrote:
MR WINKY FACE (are we still doing that?)

PROF. EGG ON YOUR FACE

;)
Page 1 of 2 [ 54 posts ]