*~Pets Corner!~*
Pet and animal talk ^.^
I look forward to accidentally stumbing on the secret room where Gaz keeps some of the unsuspecting inhabitants of shrewsbury ready to feed to his spiders. :'(

Edit - Duds, if I survive, I'll give you a first hand report. ?:|
Dudley wrote:
Thread needs more Rosie.

There won't be for a while yet unless I'm lucky, she's very skittish at the moment so I want to let her settle in a bit first.

I took the top off the tank last night to put some water in the bowl and as I lifted the bowl up a bit of dirt off the bottom must have dropped off and hit her leg, she pegged it all the way across the tank and virtually jumped up and out of it, all in a split second. Fortunately she didn't get out, but she now seems to be clinging to the sides of the tank, I think she's scared of the soil :P
GazChap wrote:
I took the top off the tank last night to put some water in the bowl and as I lifted the bowl up a bit of dirt off the bottom must have dropped off and hit her leg, she pegged it all the way across the tank and virtually jumped up and out of it, all in a split second. Fortunately she didn't get out, but she now seems to be clinging to the sides of the tank, I think she's scared of the soil :P

*Packs flamethrower*
*packs fireproof suit*
* Packs realistic looking fake spider *
*packs bag of soil*
Dudley wrote:
* Packs realistic looking fake spider *

Don't forget the fire-proof suit.
One for the spider too.
* packs up his troubles in his old kit bag *
Don't forget the tarpaulin, shovel, and bag of quick lime.
For Kat? Shit! Nearly forgot Dexter! Cheers Kalmar. :)
GAZ! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT!

*Runs around screaming*

Nononononononononononono!
Shin wrote:
GAZ! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT!

I didn't feel the need to. I was exaggerating a bit with the "virtually jumped" bit, she just seemed to jump because of the speed of the movement.

Seriously, with the top on the tank she ain't going nowhere. If it'll make you feel any better I'll put a brick on top of the tank :P
GazChap wrote:
If it'll make you feel any better I'll put a brick on top of her head :P

Why thank you darling! That would be lovely :)

Putting your wonderful partner first feex
Any chance you can put a brick on top of the spider too? Thanks. :p

Sorry, I didn't read your feex, Shin. ?:|
Just out of interest, what do the spiders 'do'. Or is it just the having them that's the attraction?
MaliA wrote:
what do the spiders 'do'

Catch flies.
Of course, it's very much a gateway animal leading one to swallow birds, cats, dogs, goats, cows, until the final, fatal, ingestion of a horse.
Fuck.all is the answer to that

Kalmar-That nearly made me wee a bit
Kern wrote:
MaliA wrote:
what do the spiders 'do'

Catch flies.
Of course, it's very much a gateway animal leading one to swallow birds, cats, dogs, goats, cows, until the final, fatal, ingestion of a horse.

Recidivism is high amongst the carnivores.
WARNING!!

MASS CUTENESS ALERT

I have cried for a bit because I miss my babies so much :'(

Below and pictures of them in Deovn with my mummy and my sister Rae-also pictured are Tia and Norman, the two kittens who were saved by my family :)

Tia is the browny one and Norman is the ginger one-they are so small they fit in a fruit basket!! :D

AWWWW!

Isn't she gorgeous?!

Sorry-taking of WHOLE thread now with kitty pics!

Bandit looking after Baby Tia! He loves her-he's a good boy :)

My gorgeous girl Sooty-she's so slinky and silky, she's so spoilt that cat is :D

Norman! Story behind that aswell-will type it up later :)

Bandit and Momo/Smokey on the top of the sofa and teeny weeny baby Tia on the cushion!

Momo/Smokey

And there you have it-my 3 and mums 2 kittens get on really well-I miss them loads, but at least they are safe and happy :)

After Christmas is over and I get a full time job once again (providing jobs start appearing!!) then I can move and get a place with them again as I am very lonely withouth them :(
I think I want to see Cats vs Spiders in Gaz's flat.
Haha-not going to happen sadly-hence me moving :)
In the car park then.
why does one of your cats have 2 names?
She's got 4 names... the cat getting away with 2 is probably a miracle.
Shinta Claus wrote:
Haha-not going to happen sadly-hence me moving :)

You are a mad cat woman.. that is far tooooo many cats to be normal... :)
So who has one? two? many?

Doesn't have to be cats, you can post a pic of your doggy too :)

For about eight years I have been obsessed with Bengal cats. They're cross bred with an Asian leopard cat and domestic tabby.

I had a large boy bengal in the USA but had to bid a tearful farewell and have him adopted. So about a month ago I adopted a 1 y/o ex breeding queen from one of the UK's top breeders. She developed pyometra (cysts in the girly bits) so had to be spayed.

Here she is/was as a kitten, 6 weeks old.

This was taken just before I got her.

And here she is now, ready for launch. Her name is Rapunzel, and she loooooooves to play.

You wouldn't want to be a mouse, be it toy or real.

Playing makes her very tired. So tired that sometimes she doesn't even reach her bed.

During the day she tends to reach the wrong bed.

Just like any woman she just loves a foot massage.

There's a pets thread love if you want to pop that sort of thing on here-I'll bump the topic for you and a friendly/helpful mod can pop this in there aswell :)
oops I didnt see this. Please blend my thread in here..

/apols.
S'alright :)

Your cat is very cute....but ti shall not rival mine on the cuteness scale! :p hehe ::mwahs::
GazChap wrote:
No, I genuinely do want a tarantula as a pet. They're very misunderstood creatures.

Plus, I defy anyone to tell me that that Cobalt Blue up there just isn't one of the most beautiful creatures they've ever seen.

I had one of those. I also had one of these with it (not like actually with it).

Meet Rob Zombie.

DON'T SHOW HIM THAT!

If he buys one now, you are in deep doo-doo!
lmao. My cobalt was about $90 IIRC, they're not cheap ! I wanted a brazillian rose hair too.

Sadly my cousin through marriage (the wanker) left the AC on all night and day for three days when I was away and when I got home Rob was dead :(

The tarantula was fine, but I moved to another state so I gave it back to the pet store.

I know it's cruel, but it was hilarious throwing some crickets into Rob. They had no idea what was going on, so for a day or so they would climb on him and so on. As soon as he grabbed one and ripped it to bits they would try and hide under the rocks and stuff.
:s people like you and Gaz could be serial killers you know, you could
Bah. Ever seen Charlottes Web?

Spiders rock. If it wasn't for them we would be over run with flies mosquitoes and god only knows what other nasty biting flying shit.

Go teh spider !!
JohnCoffey wrote:
Here she is/was as a kitten, 6 weeks old.

AWW TEH CUTE HAZ SPOTZ LIKE ARE LEPPARD!
If you love them so much, why do you chop their bits off?
Scorpions glow under UV light like mental things. Acefab.
JohnCoffey wrote:
Bah. Ever seen Charlottes Web?

Spiders rock. If it wasn't for them we would be over run with flies mosquitoes and god only knows what other nasty biting flying shit.

Go teh spider !!

Thats what fly swatters are for dear ;)

I hate seen charlottes web yes-that spider was helpful and wrote things-these do not
My little lad Cosmo died in the night :(
Page 7 of 39 [ 1919 posts ]