Twinklage
Everyone happy now?
Aw don't say I has to clear my cache again.

The one above the T in "excellent" doesn't twinkle. THIS ANGERS ME.
Well if I'm honest I think they are more flashing than twinkling, a bit like Christmas lights. It's a nice effect but not precisely what I was expecting.
Tish and piffle to you all. Me likey!
Dimrill wrote:

You are blind. Keep watching.

markg wrote:
Waffle

I know, but, y'know.... cunt. I did the FAVICON especially for you as well y'know.
No £2 for Zadoz MR AHAHAHA SO FUCK YOU FACE
Zardoz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:

You are blind. Keep watching.

Then I am blind too, because it is not twinkling, but it looks great.
OK, I watched for about 30 frames, then gave up. Does it flash once every half hour or something?
It FLASHES.

No twinklage here.

I shall sue you for misrepresentation, Mr So-Called "Zardoz".
You pay peanuts you get monkeys.
Mimi wrote:
Does it flash once every half hour or something?

Keep watching.
Zardoz wrote:
I know, but, y'know.... cunt. I did the FAVICON especially for you as well y'know.

Jeez, I was only trying to offer you some constructive criticism but if you're just going to throw one of your arty little hissy fits I won't be bothering again y'know.
Zardoz wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Does it flash once every half hour or something?

Keep watching.

Is this a plan that if we watch for long enough our eyes will start to malfunction and it will appear as if everything in the world is flashing, shortly before our brains melt and everything turns deepest black?
Well, I've been watching for ages and it does fuck all.
HAHAHAHAHAH!

You might want to try switching it on, Grim....
Zardoz wrote:
Keep watching.

Or alternatively "Open it up in the gimp and look at all frames"

Which I have just done.
I'm not sure if Mr Chris was using sarcasm or not...
Grim... wrote:
I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or not...

Control panel > Profile> Show colourful banner = yes
The Twinklage is awesome. Thank you, Sir Zardoz.
Mr Chris wrote:
Grim... wrote:
I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or not...

Control panel > Profile> Show colourful banner = yes

Your screen grab showed a screen with that option switched off.

It works for me, chap.

EDIT - here:
Attachment:
mrthicky.JPG
markg wrote:
Zardoz wrote:

Jeez, I was only trying to offer you some constructive criticism but if you're just going to throw one of your arty little hissy fits I won't be bothering again y'know.

I feel I need to explain some of my thinking behind the header. The flashing rather than the twinkling effect is representative of our daily means of electronic communication. The stars are all different shapes and sizes, much like ourselves, and also like ourselves sometimes they shine brighter than others. They are at jaunty angles symbolising our different views of life. And the most important star, the one above the T in Excellent shines like a mother fucker once a year on the birthdate of our forum.

Keep watching ;)
I put that option there. And all the code to hide the title if you choose to do so. And I put the new title in place over the old, non-twinkly one. T'was a joke, you see?
MR YOU BIG SILLY-HEAD FACE
Stop trying to cover your tracks, Grim....

MR SMIRKY I KNOW YOU WEREN'T REALLY JOKING FACE
CTRL-F5 is your friend, doubters... :-)
I think Grim... needs to learn how to use the forum properly. I think we can install a plugin for that, I'll ask Jonarob to do it.
Cheers, man. Let me know when it's done.
chrisc wrote:

That turns my speakers up.
Mimi wrote:
chrisc wrote:

Keep watching.
Dimrill wrote:
Aw don't say I has to clear my cache again.

ANGOOOOR!

Also my eye hurt!
myoptika wrote:
Mimi wrote:
chrisc wrote:

Keep watching.

Keep listening, you mean.
I couldn’t be happier with this new development.
In case you didn't realise, you can click on the pretty banner for EXCITING HAPPENINGS!
Grim... wrote:
In case you didn't realise, you can click on the pretty banner for EXCITING HAPPENINGS!

It goes back to the forum index, as it always has done? :S
Twinkle damn you twinkle! Agggg my eye's! :twisted:
Pod wrote:
Grim... wrote:

It goes back to the forum index, as it always has done? :S

Yeah, but I was guessing that no everybody knew that.
itsallwater wrote:
Twinkle damn you twinkle! Agggg my eye's! :twisted:

Keep watching.
There's also a bit of dirt on the title layer between the h and e of other. This bothers me, as I'm pawing at my monitor to remove it.
Dimrill wrote:
There's also a bit of dirt on the title layer between the h and e of other. This bothers me, as I'm pawing at my monitor to remove it.

It's leftovers from the scanned lettering, it's staying there to represent the fact how now matter how hard we try none of us are perfect, and also it's the speck of 'Original Sin' on our new forums soul for what we* did to WoS.

Also, it pisses of OCDs like an itch they can't scratch.

*CUS
Zardoz wrote:
It's leftovers from the scanned lettering, it's staying there to represent the fact how now matter how hard we try none of us are perfect, and also it's the speck of 'Original Sin' on our new forums soul for what we* did to WoS.

If you're going to represent that, you might want to drentch the entire left hand side in this "muck"! :)
Page 1 of 1 [ 43 posts ]