Mr Chris  39%  [ 11 ]
Pundabaya  3%  [ 1 ]
romanista  7%  [ 2 ]
sinister agent  7%  [ 2 ]
SisterCheeba  3%  [ 1 ]
Sledge  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 28
Hello, democracy fans!

We need to choose a leader for the sub-editors group of the forum. This leader will have the following duties:
Accepting or rejecting volunteers into the subed group
Stroking Dimrill's beard

The candidates are:
chinnyhill10
Craster
Curiosity
Mr Chris
Pundabaya
romanista
sinister agent
SisterCheeba
Sledge

I'll give them a few hours to pitch to you all, then it's time to vote vote vote!
Vote for anyone but me. But not Craster, as he's a barsteward and will royally screw you all over as soon as look at you. Vote Craster, get your articles sold under his name to a Future publication.
So they're all subs, but we're choosing the leader?

If that's the case I choose Mr Chris, because he has a magical fireplace.
Zardoz wrote:
...he has a magical fireplace.

Is that a Euphemism for a very nice fanny?
Hadn't we better wait to find out who wants to be SuperSubEd before voting, Zards? MR WINKY
Mr Chris wrote:
Vote for anyone but me. But not Craster, as he's a barsteward and will royally screw you all over as soon as look at you. Vote Craster, get your articles sold under his name to a Future publication.

So sez the lawyer!
Vote Curiosity.

My beard stroking skills are beyong compare.
Curiosity wrote:
Vote Curiosity.

A volunteer!

A good point made above - if anyone on that list doesn't want to be king of the SubEds, let us know.
Grim..., why did you not make this as a poll, so that folks could anonymously vote for the king?
I vote for Mr Chris on the rather scientific principle that he has the highest post count.

Which means that so far, the one who asked not to be voted for is in the lead.
CUS wrote:
Grim..., why did you not make this as a poll, so that folks could anonymously vote for the king?

Once we've had some volunteers we'll do a proper poll. No point doing one and then the winner saying "well, actually, I didn't want to be considered..."
myoptika wrote:
Hadn't we better wait to find out who wants to be SuperSubEd before voting, Zards? MR WINKY

Are you trying to sway my vote?
Happy to be, as long as I get "King of the SubEds" as a custom title or something.
See? He's already at it. Swanking around like the lord of the manor, demanding you plebs call him by his adopted title, and he hasn't even been voted in yet.
Craster wrote:
Happy to be, as long as I get "King of the SubEds" as a custom title or something.

Mr Chris wrote:
See? He's already at it. Swanking around like the lord of the manor, demanding you plebs call him by his adopted title, and he hasn't even been voted in yet.

Silence, peon.
myoptika wrote:
Craster wrote:

MR LAUGHING MAN
Craster wrote:
Mr Chris wrote:

Silence, peon.

I wasn't going to run but now I will, just to beat you. I already have two votes, man. Count 'em. TWO.
He'll never win now my Liege.
Moon on a stick. Awesome.

I'm not fully convinced about the idea of secret forum for the work in progess, and I think I like a more wiki style approach, but I totally get where it's coming from. And I'm super happy with the idea of us doing 'proper' stuff. Here's to the future you good (wo)men. I've yet to decide my votes though...

Also: You can technically see the secret forum by the way. Posts to it turn up in the 'recent activity' thingy. I'm not sure thats important, but I thought you should know. Badscience.net has a secret forum for secret adventures and it's one of the ways it's security was breached in the past.
Yeah, someone mentioned that.
I'll take a look at some point.
Unless by some dark magic we start doing embargoed stuff I don't think it's an issue, but I the pedant in me could let it lie. Do bist besten Grim...
Just out of curiousity because I haven't 100% been following what's been going on, what's going on anyway? Um... yeah.

I gather there's some kind of game review website development in progress, but is that all it's going to be? I mean will there be general articles and stuff? Or adventure travelogues like what Stu used to do? I think some people should hire a van and go on a Scooby Doo adventure.

SRSLY.
Dear lord, on no account vote for me. I'll go power mad, charge you money and set fire to your pet rabbits.
The reverse psychology will only work for one of us, Chinny.
Mr Chris wrote:
The reverse psychology will only work for one of us, Chinny.

And I can't spell, which only qualifies me to be king of the subs at Imagine.
I have a powerful sniper rifle and a good view of the platform.

Choose carefully, folks!
I think they should each make a speech, so I can better pick between them (and pick at their SPAG, obv)
Pod wrote:
I think they should each make a speech, so I can better pick between them (and pick at their SPAG, obv)

*farts*
I'm shocked and appalled that someone other than Craster has voted for Craster, after his ghastly display of arrogance earlier. Has your mum registered, Cras?
Mr Chris wrote:
I'm shocked and appalled that someone other than Craster has voted for Craster, after his ghastly display of arrogance earlier. Has your mum registered, Cras?

*farts*
It's gone from poo-brown to a blood/poo mix of purple.

I suggest you see a GP.
Can I change my vote to Curiosity? I'm on the "anyone but Craster" ticket, now.
Mr Chris wrote:

Whatever, Hillary.
Mr Chris wrote:

Without going directly into the database (which I don't have access to), I don't know how to do that. Maybe Grim... can comply.
Mr Chris wrote:

Vote Curiosity!

I am campaigning on a platform of being less distasteful than some of the other candidates.
Yes, anyone can change their vote at any time.
Hang on. Now Craster's lost a vote but none of the other candidates have gained one. I'm confused.
You'll rue this.

RUE IT.

MR RUEFUL FACE.
Less farting and more campaigning and you might yet still win.

MR HE HASN'T GOT A HOPE FACE.
I will give everyone biscuits.

VOTE MR CHRIS FOR BISCUITS
YOUZ HAZ A BIZKITZ?!
*Please note that this promise only extends to guaranteeing the existence of biscuits in general. Mr Chris cannot guarantee that any of the biscuits currently in existence will be located near the voter and any voter claiming a biscuit as a result of this statement is agreeing that they may be rendered down for use in glue. Your soul is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on it.
Mr Chris wrote:
I will give everyone biscuits.

VOTE MR CHRIS FOR BISCUITS

Done!

Some cretin has voted for me. Don't vote for me, I can barely spell! My subbing only consists of givings stylistic comments or factual corrections as it's beyond my ability to correct peoples grammer or spelling.

It's like the time we tried to vote the most unpopular boy in class the year leader I tells ya!*

* He was half Iraqi. He joined our school September 1990. You can imagine the japes. Even the teachers hated him.
MrChris' biscuits are of the type known as 'soggy biscuits'. I feel this should be known.
I voted for Mr Chris. Hobbes rubbing his hands in gleeful expectation of exploitative power can only be a good thing.

I think...
I can't believe Limp Bizkit boy is winning.

MR OMG FACE
HAHAHAH POWER HAHAHHAHAHA YOU'LL ALL BE MY SLAVES MWAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Goodness, did I type that?

Ignore pls. Thnks. There will be biscuits.
Page 1 of 2 [ 95 posts ]