Mr Chris  39%  [ 11 ]
Pundabaya  3%  [ 1 ]
romanista  7%  [ 2 ]
sinister agent  7%  [ 2 ]
SisterCheeba  3%  [ 1 ]
Sledge  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 28
myoptika wrote:
I can't believe Limp Bizkit boy is winning.

MR OMG FACE

My campaign is floundering, and I have no policies to speak of. I hereby appoint you as my campaign manager. Get me votes!
I have voted, but I shan't tell you who for...

Do you guys reckon this approach would work running for high political office? If so I'm tempted to run for London Mayor on the basis of a heavily caveated promise of biscuits.
Mimi wrote:
I have voted, but I shan't tell you who for...

It's quite easy to figure out.

MR WINKY FACE
It's just occurred to me that as The King of The SubEds's constituency will be the other SubEds, shouldn't it just be them that are voting for their leader, rather than opening it up to the general plebbery?
Mr Chris wrote:
It's just occurred to me that as The King of The SubEds's constituency will be the other SubEds, shouldn't it just be them that are voting for their leader?

Oh, they aren't voting on you being our leader.

They are voting on if all the subs were all in a plane crash in the jungle, which one of us should be eaten first.
CHINNY! PUT ON A DAMN AVATAR ALREADY!
Mr Chris wrote:
It's just occurred to me that as The King of The SubEds's constituency will be the other SubEds, shouldn't it just be them that are voting for their leader, rather than opening it up to the general plebbery?

It's in the whole forum's best interests to have a good SuperSupEd though, surely?
myoptika wrote:
Mr Chris wrote:

It's in the whole forum's best interests to have a good SuperSupEd though, surely?

True, but it's like opening up the vote in the general election to people who don't own a freehold. You may as well let women and the insane vote as well.
I think it's all about being inclusive. We (the mods) want everyone to feel like they own a bit of this place and have a say in how it's run.
I need a "joke" tag or something.
Well I thought it was a half-joke (I didn't take the insane or women bit seriously).

MR OH DEAR FACE
Mr Chris wrote:

Other than your name?

FNAR.
myoptika wrote:
(I didn't take the insane or women bit seriously).

That was the only serious thing I've posted since... ever.
Dimrill wrote:

I agree. It's like you've taken off your face. It's almost as horrible to look at as Grim...s normal one. Please sort it!
Curiosity wrote:
Mr Chris wrote:

Other than your name?

FNAR.

Ha!

Vote Craster!
Dude, he was saying I'm the funny. Which is more than can be said for some 90s failure computer mascots.
Mr Chris wrote:
Dude, he was saying I'm the funny. Which is more than can be said for some 90s failure computer mascots.

No, he said you're a joke.
Craster wrote:
Mr Chris wrote:

No, he said you're a joke.

You clearly can't read. This is not a good quality for the King of the SubEds. VOTERS TAKE NOTE.
Looks like this is turning into a three-horse race!

Smear campaigns are not only allowed, but encouraged, btw.
MrChris sniffs men's bottoms.
Mr SPACE Chris, thanks very much.

Craster's reading and comprehension - 0 bananas out of 1000.
Mr Chris wrote:
Mr SPACE Chris, thanks very much.

Craster's reading and comprehension - 0 bananas out of 1000.

Actually, maybe Mr Chris should get the job, given that he is more focussed on correcting the name than rebuking the accusation.
Dimrill wrote:

I've been trying to decide on one.

Do you think it might increase my votes if I did?
A good SubEd keps his eye on the ball. Craster just keeps his on the balls.
Mr Chris wrote:
[i[]balls.[/i]

Oh dear.
Editing is after the fact, innit.

('Right CUS?' 'Right Chris!')
Has Mr Chris won yet?
Not until Sunday!
Zardoz wrote:
Has Mr Chris won yet?

Screw you! Screw you, bitch! You'll all regret this.
Should I make a "Well done Mr Chris" banner for Sunday?
Zardoz wrote:
Should I make a "Well done Mr Chris" banner for Sunday?

I am now promising a free computer game* to anyone who votes for me. I don't want to win, but my ego would like to think I could put up a sporting fight.

* Amstrad CPC tape games only. Offer may not be honoured. Postage charges apply. Game may not actually load due to age. Offer not open to people under the age of 18, over the age of 19, the Welsh or any oxygen breathers.
Isn't Mr. Chris only runnnig to spite Zardoz? :P
Your freebie offer while tempting is nowhere near as excellent as your new Bennie avatar.

I have already cast my vote for Mr Chris, but wish you the best of luck in becoming his deputy.
Pod wrote:
Isn't Mr. Chris only runnnig to spite Zardoz? :P

I'm not in the running, and I only buy games that Dimrill has anyway so I won't even read all that crap.
For some reason I got you and craster mixed up! Please don't hurt me :(
Zardoz wrote:

I'm not in the running, and I only buy games that Dimrill has anyway so I won't even read all that crap.

I bet you just go round Dimrills house with a C90 and copy his games on his twin tape deck don't you? You cad!
This isn't fair. You can't hold an election and not inform the nominees! How am I supposed to extort people for votes without adequate notice? This is precisely why armed insurrection is inherently superior to this newfangled 'democracy' fad. That and the snide smearing of the modern age is so terribly petty and undignified compared to a decent kidnapping and distant, poignant gunshot.

I demand a recount. Or, in the spirit of compromise, biscuits.
All heil Mr Chris! All heil Mr Chris! All heil glorious leader!
Thank you, thank you all.

The wise people who voted for me will soon be receiving their biscuity rewards.

Those who voted for Craster will be getting their just desserts. And I can tell you it's more on the bread pudding end of the scale rather than cheese cake.

However, I note, with some dismay, that my title remains "SubEd", rather than the clearly more appropriate "King of the SubEds [and Craster's Daddy]" The wording in square brackets is optional, of course, as it barely needs saying..
The previous King of Sub-Eds has been dethroned, deported, and detained, due to egotistical madness.

All hail Craster, new King of Sub-Eds!
You can't thwart the will of the people, man. Are you Laughing Bob Mugabe or something?
Craster ships arms to CUS.
Mr Chris wrote:
Are you Laughing Bob Mugabe or something?

I have just now almost vomited, having seen this whilst inhaling smoke, and laughing so hard that I went a bit wonky and started dry-heaving.

Laughing Bob Mugabe needs to be something, damnit!
Page 2 of 2 [ 95 posts ]