Life Sucks
And then your dad gets diagnosed with cancer on the day he was due to leave hospital.

Malc
Fucking hell. Hope things go well and they've caught it early mate.
Good lord - really sorry, Malc. Best wishes to your dad.

It's been a shit day for this sort of thing.
Fuck, sorry to hear that Malc. My thoughts are with you.

Like Mr Chris said, this is a bad day.
Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:
And then your dad gets diagnosed with cancer on the day he was due to leave hospital.

Malc

Man, that's rotten. As I said to DrA though, better diagnosed than sent home undiagnosed. Best wishes for effective treatment.
Craster wrote:
Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:

Malc

Man, that's rotten. As I said to DrA though, better diagnosed than sent home undiagnosed. Best wishes for effective treatment.

That was about the only thing I could think to say to my Mum too...

DrA hasn't had bad news as well has he?

I'm slowly going through the other threads at the moment.

Malc
what a shit day, sorry to hear and good luck to your father.
Craster wrote:
Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:

Malc

I wish to echo the views that Craster said.

Cancer is one of those things that CAN be treated well.

Anything else I want to write ends up like a trite greeting card thing, so I'll spare you that.

My thoughts are with you,

Mali A.
Both my parents survived it for instance.
Mate. Hope everything goes okay.
Shit. What everyone else has said. Hope all goes well.
Hope everything's ok Malc. Remember to vent on here if you feel like it, don't just keep it inside. I hope your dad gets better, and I hope your mum's alright.
All the best for your dad and you.
Not a good day all around it seems. Hope something can be done.
I'm sorry that my birthday has ended up shit for a few people here.
As with the good doctor, I really hope everything turns out the best way possible.
Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:

Malc

After that cock-up last year with the doctors getting folk mixed up, the last thing your family needs is another kick in the teeth like this. All the best for him and your family though... hope it turns out ok.
Yeah all the best Malc, hope your dad gets well really soon.
Thinking of you Malc.
Malc, I hope your yolks are okay, and that your Dad's diagnosis isn't all it's cracked up to be. Who knows, they could have scrambled up the charts, some junior doctor might have poached the wrong results from somewhere. In any case, just soldier on, I hope it turns out well soon.
Just like to echo what everyone has already said. Best wishes to you and your family Malc.
Soz Malc, Best Wishes - at least it's been spotted eh?
There's far, far too much of this about at the moment. Hope he makes a full recovery.
Really sorry to hear about this Malc, your family has had more than enough to cope with recently.
Sorry to hear Malc :(
Let's hope everything is ok, caught early and dealth with.
Page 1 of 1 [ 25 posts ]