Malc's patented BBC RSS feed mk.23097234
Worst* thing to bring to show and tell EVER

Just how much counselling would you need if you found a severed human head whilst out playing? Christ almighty.

I've also occasionally wondered at the strong-stomached fortitude of the nutbars who carry out the dismemberment (presumably with Mezzanine playing in the background). I couldn't gut a fish, let alone hacksaw up a human body. As Roy Castle said shortly before he gave up, dedication's what you neeeeeed.

*Best.

Also - Well yes, because he was moving his lips.
Face it though; the kids we be the talk of the playground for weeks. Some friends of mine found a dead body near a fishing pit they used to go to. I would have been there as well but....well, fishing's shit, isn't it? Anyway, they were about 12 at the time and people kept asking them about it. They didn't poke it with a stick though (I remember asking).
Pussy.

@MrC, obv.
I have just posted this over on WoS, I was ignorant of this thread at the time, and I had an ulterior motive too!

Malc
Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:
and I had an ulterior motive too!

Malc

Crikey. That sounds sinister. Publicising your head-severing services? No job too tall?
My sister once found a whole body on the beach. Apparently it had gone quite sloppy.
Quote:
'Tragic mystery'
Patricia Millar, 54, chairwoman of the Royal Burgh of Arbroath community council, said: "This is the kind of thing you hear about in big cities. I never expected it to happen here.

I thought this kind of thing happened out of town. Someone would see you in the city centre :oops:
Squirt wrote:
My sister once found a whole body on the beach. Apparently it had gone quite sloppy.

Sloppy? Obviously she was the second one to find it....
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]