Dr A is featured on youtube!
Dr A has that fucking freak Noseybonk featured on youtube! Huzzah.

See here

I hope it's still there when they've stopped it with the shenanigans.

I've been totally stalking Dr A today after noticing his Game Over video being nicked on I am bored.com (7th down).
We know, it's in another thread. Do pay attention ;)
Eek. Sorry let this die then.... :oops:
HAHAHAHAH LOOK AT LAVE LOOK AT HIM HAHAHAHAHAH

*ahem*
Rickroll'd on April Fools day- AND IT'S AFTER NOON. That means the fool's on them!
Does it really work that way for international mega-corporate-conglomorates though?
Noseybonks alright, but I'd rather he'd do another episode to Naughty Heffalump. Oh and Hello.
Lave wrote:
Dr A has that fucking freak Noseybonk featured on youtube! Huzzah.

Old news. However he's not been on B3TA yet with it that I can see.
I felt quite pleased with myself over this, but my girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer this afternoon which has put a bit of a dampener on things.

(The worst bit was hoping in some insane way that the doctor would suddenly shout "April Fool!" and everything would be better...)
Arse. Best wishes to her and yourself.
Oh... man.
Sorry.
:(

I've been sitting thinking what to say for ages now. I've got nothing.
(ah the rather funky "there have been posts" function has shown me I can say "that" - Best wishes to you both.)
Stuart Ashen wrote:
I felt quite pleased with myself over this, but my girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer this afternoon which has put a bit of a dampener on things.

Commiserations, but also a diagnosis now is better than a diagnosis later - my hopes that she will respond well to treatment.
Indeed, here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Best wishes to you both.
I don't wish to be a cunt but whilst I do want to offer my condolences and support...I'd feel a bit better doing it on April the 2nd.

I really hate April 1st, I really do.
Stuart Ashen wrote:

(The worst bit was hoping in some insane way that the doctor would suddenly shout "April Fool!" and everything would be better...)

Fuck me that's bad. Best wishes. Hopefully with modern technology they can do something.
Sorry to hear that, fella.
Aw bollocks. Fingers crossed that she'll beat it.
Christ on a bike - sorry mate.

Is the diagnosis of one that is at least relatively easily treatable?
:(

Best wishes to her. Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.
sad to hear it, good luck, best wishes.
Crumbs. Best wishes to her, Dr A.
Jesus. Best wishes and hopes that she'll get well soon from me too. Take care of yourselves mate.
Blimes.... hope things sort out proper for you and the lady.
Shit, sorry to hear that DrA, My Dad has also just been diagnosed with it too.

Here's to a speedy recovery on both their parts.

Malc
... That's awful. I hope everything turns out okay...
Cheers for the good wishes, folks.

Basically she got a throat infection about 8 weeks ago, and her neck developed a large swelling. It was assumed to be something to to with the infection but it turns out to be an unrelated lymphoma. And it'll be another fortnight before they know the severity and if it's Hodgkin's / Non-Hodgkin.

Hopefully it's nothing too serious and is exacerbated by the immunosuppresants she takes - she's just had her dosage reduced which will hopefully help. I think the long-term survival rates are excellent for most forms of lymphoma for her age (about 100% for Hodgkin's), so fingers crossed. There's also a worry she'll lose the kidney, though.

Best wishes to your Dad, Malc.
Fuck me, what a shitty day.
Give her all the best from a random guy from the Internet.
Man, I'm really sorry to hear this as well. I hope she has a speedy recovery mate, and I hope you're doing ok as well.
Grim... wrote:

Ditto chap, best wishes :(
I'm sure I don't need to reiterate the "random guy on a forum" type awkwardness but I do hope everything goes okay for you both.
ComicalGnomes wrote:
Grim... wrote:

And a ditto from me too. Good luck.
devilman wrote:
ComicalGnomes wrote:
Grim... wrote:

And a ditto from me too. Good luck.

For what it's worth, another ditto. I hope everything works out ok.
Here's wishing both the good friend of the Doctor, and Malc Sr. a speedy and thorough recovery.
Sorry to hear about that Dr. A. :( Was about six years ago now that one of my childhood friends had the same condition. He's all fine now thankfully. I really hope that your g.f. gets better very soon.
Cripes. Being diagnosed with cancer is lame, and I should know from my own family experience. I know it's what everybody's said already, but I don't care - my bestest ever wishes go out to you and your girl, Dr Ashen. And the same to Malc's Pop.
What everyone else said, basically. Best wishes to your g.f. (and best wishes to Malc's Dad as well).
Best of luck to you both.

As an odd, if rather grim coincidence, I'm just finishing off a site for a bloke who is publishing a book about his experiences fighting bowel cancer*. I'll ask him if I can chuck you a copy via PDF.

*Called "Saving My Arse".
hope t's gonnas be alright Dr. A. and for you 2 malc
What shitty news for both Ashens and Malc's families...can only imagine what a shitty position it is for both of you.

Fingers crossed for both your girlfriend and dad.
Sorry about the bad news Dr. A. Wishing you the best.
Page 1 of 1 [ 42 posts ]