Bezzie Mates Burning Out
Is there plenty of cable on them then?

Also: PINBALL FX - Control the flippers with your arms via the Camera, or just chat with your opponent in real time as you go head to head online.

WHAT THE BLAZES! Surely that must be dog shit.
Soz for not returning to the game last night. I got distracted by the tellybox show I was watching.
Zardoz wrote:
Is there plenty of cable on them then?

Also: PINBALL FX - Control the flippers with your arms via the Camera, or just chat with your opponent in real time as you go head to head online.

A chat'em'up, of sorts?
A USB extension cable should sort out your face needs, I would've thought.
Dimrill wrote:
A USB extension cable should sort out your face needs, I would've thought.

You should get ten of them then, sir!

:hat:
Game didn't have any cameras. :(
You want me to gay you?
Dimrill wrote:
myoptika wrote:
I've taken to moving my camera off the top of my telly and placing it to the side of me, turning and scratching my nose when needed.

FTFY

My nose was fucking itchy, ALL RIGHT?
myoptika wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
myoptika wrote:
I've taken to moving my camera off the top of my telly and placing it to the side of me, turning and scratching my nose when needed.

FTFY

My nose was fucking itchy, ALL RIGHT?

You often seem to have such an itch.

:p
Myp picks his nose and allows his mates to watch. Trufax.
It's mainly because the camera shots are the only time I get to scratch it.
Oh, that's going to be hilarious fun!
Doesn't that mean the age rating on it is likely to have to be upgraded? There will have to be "people" riding the bikes, and so you'll see people getting hurt, which is something Criterion explicitly said they didn't want which is why there are no drivers or pedestrians...

It's aces that they are working on such things rather than shitty "buy this new car", or "buy your Elite licence" like every other EA product though.
Bobbyaro has purchased Burny P but has yet to experience multiplayer goodness on it.

Who's up for some Burnout action this evening?
Me!

Also I agree with Sheepeh, it's going to be weird seeing driverless bikes if that's the way they go with it.
Apparently it's 'not going to be Road Rash'. I'm disappointed.
I shall be available for bumming out with my friends tonight. :)
Excellent. The addition of two people with cameras will make the experience more satisfying!
Looks like they'll have riders, perhaps they'll just disappear when the crashes happen or something.

I might be on tonight, I'll see how I am though, got really bad toothache and an emergency dentists appointment in a bit so I expect to not be feeling very chatty or sociable.
Dayvdvdvdydd Grimm also has a camera. Tell them how much it cost you, boyo.
It done costed me a six of pounds. To be fair, I did trade in Sonic the Hedgehog and that, though.
Why wouldn't they have drivers crashing, when FlatOut:UC had ragdoll physics were they encouraged you to fling them out of the windscreen?
Is anyone else being affected by the update? Sometimes it's like playing under a strobelight on mine.
Well last night was drunk Dim trying to focus on screen night, so I couldn't tell you.
How did you get such a price for the camera? I have been temtped to get one, but realistically I wouldn't use it enough for the regular price.
By trading in a couple of games I didn't like.
Curiosity wrote:
How did you get such a price for the camera? I have been temtped to get one, but realistically I wouldn't use it enough for the regular price.

I got one for £24.99 in Game when you buy anything else (so I bought a £1 gift card). They're £34.99 usually.
Yes, I did that, too. I got the last one in GAME in Vic Centre, I did.
I ordered one from 356games yesterday and they emailed me later in the afternoon to say it's been dispatched. Headset and games with it too. I've put the link in the bargains thread in case.
If it drops to under a tenner I'll get it. Probably not worth my cash right now if all I'll use it for is Burnout!
markg wrote:
I might be on tonight, I'll see how I am though, got really bad toothache and an emergency dentists appointment in a bit so I expect to not be feeling very chatty or sociable.

Tooth update: the cunting bastard pulled my fucking tooth out, and it's fucking killing. All Dentists Are Bastards.
Curiosity wrote:
Probably not worth my cash right now if all I'll use it for is Burnout!

No, it really, really is.
markg wrote:
markg wrote:

Tooth update: the cunting bastard pulled my fucking tooth out, and it's fucking killing. All Dentists Are Bastards.

Chew some tin foil to take your mind off it.
I will do just as soon as I've finished this bag of salt and vinegar crisps (the expensive rock-hard kind).
Grim... wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Probably not worth my cash right now if all I'll use it for is Burnout!

No, it really, really is.

It really, really, really is. You can also use it for video chatting with me.

Ok, he's never going to get one now. :(
I might be about. If I am I'll poke one of you for an invite, but I'm not sure what time I'll be free. I have a camera, too.
What will I use it for, other than for pulling faces at you guys in a racing game that I will probably only play for a month at best?
Playing TotemBall.
Well, loading TotemBall, laughing at how shit it is, then going back to Burnout.

Seriously.

But it is good fun seeing Dimmers and Mypmyp as I rear-end them. Normally they make me wear a blindfold.
Sheepeh wrote:
But it is good fun seeing Dimmers and Mypmyp scratching his nose as I rear-end them. Normally they make me wear a blindfold.

FTFY ;)
I WANT YOU TO DIE, DIMRILL.
I like the way in video chat you can make the others' pad vibrate.
That's just not right, is it? If someone makes a cock-shaped controller then people in long-distance relationships will suddenly have a new lease of life.
In NBA Live 200x you could mash the buttons on your controller to make your opponents controller vibrate and throw his aim off when he was taking free-throws.
myoptika wrote:
That's just not right, is it? If someone makes a cock-shaped controller then people in long-distance relationships will suddenly have a new lease of life.

I find the regular pad fits snuggly already, why bother with more peripherals?
Page 4 of 36 [ 1778 posts ]