Hey! Big Ears!
Got Sony in-ear earphones?
Does anyone here own some of those Sony inner-ear earphones, this type:

And possess very large ears? Or large ear canals, at any rate. Ears so large that they do not use the very smallest size ear buds, perhaps?

See, I can only use the very smallest ones, and one of mine has fallen off!

I do have a pair of the very largest size to swap if anyone here has large lugholes (I gave the mediums ones to my brother months ago as they, too, were too large for me and hurt my ears :( )

I know it is a long shot, but if you don't ask, you'll never find out, I guess.
Ooh, i use those headphones with my Sony mobile and I seem to remember a little bag of spare ear thingies came with it.I shall check in the morning to see if there's any of the ones you're after, if so you're welcome to them.
:S *nervously waits 'til morning*
Well, technically it is morning, before any pedants get on my case... :smug:
I've just binned a pair of these sorts, though they came with a phone. I've a little baggy with a large pair of rubber earbuds and another pair which are either small or medium - the other lot were on the binned headphones themselves. The small ones are rather small and as they are going in the bin anyway, I'd sooner stick them in an envelope to you, though hopefully hollocks can confirm his/hers are the correct size, then you'll have spares if we are both right.

PM me and we'll discuss ways for you to manifest your gratitude.
Just checked, the bag has a pair that look identical to the ones in the photo and another pair that are sort eye shaped and larger.

You're welcome to them, just let me know.
Aw, thanks guy - I only have one pair of the large rubber ear buds, but if you chucked the phones away I guess you won't be wanting them, Goatboy?

Hollocks, if you want them, they are yours.

Pm-ing you both now :)
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]